cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@greglw3  Hi Greg! I was checking out some of the intros in the community. I really liked your post. I know it was last month when you posted it but I just wanted to give you compliments on a great intro post. I hope I'll see you posting some in the community.

@UncleBud I liked your intro post and the picture of your dog Zola. I have also noticed you have been very active posting in the Community, which is truly great to see. I wish more Pandorians would start interacting here in the community. I will be seeing you around. You take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@MOHLovesAlaska Hi Matt. I think I remember seeing 1 of your post that that is your name. I was happy to discover the community. I'm Buddy. I'm a real- life Uncle Bud to 12 nieces and nephews. I'm also a veteran like you. I'm a disabled Navy vet. Once I found out about the community I wanted to jump  right in here and be an active Pandoran.

Mimi2323
Underground

Name: Amy

Uploaded a SS of my current listening  situation , mostly r&b, rap, instrumental, I like almost every genre of music I believe. I love that Pandora lets me listen to my favorite music for free

Screenshot_20211023-012246.jpg

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Mimi2323 Hi Amy! Seems we're sort of neighbors. I'm from SC. I also like most music. I hope you'll come back to the community and check or out some of the other posts. The more you comment through posts the more the community can get to know you. I hope to see you around in the community. Peace!

a1j777
Underground

paralyzed

time 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@a1j777 Thanks for dropping by. What is your favorite genre of music? What are you listening to? Anyway I hope we will see more of you in the community. Peace!

Mimi2323
Underground

@UncleBud hiya Neighbor!😄👋 Wonderful to meet you. 🧐👀I see I'm not the only one up at whatever time it was 😁 currently listening to Kygo: Undeniable

Jay_Jess_Ross
Local Performer

JUSTIN & JESSICA ROSS • Pandora Fans - 10/24/2021 

IMG_20210630_035617615_1.jpg

Suge
Diamond in the Rough

Awe.... Nice

I'm listening to tangled up in you by Stained

Wow im moving there

Zakk Wylde.... peace ✌️ ....shine on

Love it... I listen to older rock psychedelic stuff as much as love love new vibes especially if they're really good live and been through every genre at my age and each genre still has purpose as far as what mood but when someone asks what kind of music do I listen to I respond  if it makes me feel I'm there lol .. doesn't matter the genre could be metal outlaw country blues ,80s, grunge bluegrass my very first my memory is of my momma on Steele guitar, croner , pop, rap, r&b and I am so into accoustic like Jack Saveratti breaking the rules or Jonathan Roy delicate, and Lost, love love U2 song One Cory Hart featuring Kim Richardson and Jonathan Roy man that's the good stuff makes me melt

Gina Suge V.

@Jay_Jess_Ross congrats on your new life together, may it last your lifetime. Here is a song I think you may like. 2 Become 1 by Jewel. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

a1j777
Underground

hi my name is aj

I am from Iowa

my favorite genre of music is country

I am currently listening to Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello - Señorita (Lyrics

my favorite feature of the pandora service is that you can ask people for help and they will help you with a problem that you need help with 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Jay_Jess_Ross Hi Justin & Jessica! Welcome to the Pandora Community. We hope we'll see you around commenting on posts or creating your own post.

@a1j777  Welcome AJ. We're glad to have you here in the community. I'm a big country fan too. But like many here in the community, I like a variety of music.

Anyway Justin,Jessica & AJ... come back anytime. We'd love to see the community grow and we would love to see and comment on any of your posts. Peace!

@Suge Hey hope you're having a blessed day.

nedped
Local Performer

Ned Pedersen, songwriter, in Woodway TX. Listening now to Spooky Symphonies on Halloween night and wishing that the works were identified by year of composition and the composer's nationality. Any way to send that suggestion to the Pandora overseers?

Foleyj79
Local Performer

Hello everyone from Pandora I just wanted to let everyone know who I am my name is foley j azbill from San Diego California I'm on that baby keem right now so yeah

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@nedped Hi Ned! Welcome to the community. When one of the moderators check in, they may be able to help you. In the meantime I hope you'll feel free you check out some of the other posts.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nedped Thanks for the introduction.

If you have any suggestions for the service, you can create a feature request for them here.

Hope this helps!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

San Diego is always one of my favorite cities to visit! ☀️🌊

Hope we continue to see you around some more, @Foleyj79!

artisvida
Opening Act

Hello everyone! Hope you're all having a fantastic start to your week.

• Name? My name is Steven, or Steve!
  • Where you're from? I'm from Barranquilla, Colombia, but currently live in sunny south Florida. ☀️
  • What your favorite genre of music is? I love all types of music! From Reggaeton to Bachata, POP and Hip-Hop, I enjoy it all. BUT if I had to choose one genre, it'd be R&B. 😊
  • What you're currently listening to? I'm currently listening to "7 Days" by Craig David.
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service? The "For You" section is hands down one of my favorite features. I also love how organized and detailed the song credits section is. 

I look forward to learning more about you all! 😄

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@artisvida Hi Steve, welcome to the community. I hope you'll check out some of the other posts here in the community. We would love to see you around the community. Peace!