cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

MusicFan0791
Local Performer

Name? Becca Mccutcheon

Where you're from? I'm from the Pittsburgh area

What your favorite genre of music is? Rap, R&B Hop, some Country

What you're currently listening to?

https://pandora.app.link/wyYENUD8rmb

A favorite feature of the Pandora service? There's to many features to list that I love on Pandora. 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@MusicFan0791 Hi Becca! Welcome to the community, 1 thing I like about the many cool Pandora features is how you can find artists you're unfamiliar with. Anyway, Happy New Year! Peace! ✌

elmeRFudd
Underground

Edward Hagerty

From Connecticut 

grew up listening to the British Invasion Dave Clark Five, Motown, Everly Brothers, then Buffalo Springfield, Moby Grape, Jackson Brown, Eric Clapton, Cream, Steve Miller, Boz Scaggs, Dan Fogelberg, Huey Lewis, Rolling Stones, Rita Coolidge, Delaney and Bonnie, Allison Krauss, Enya, Hooters, Sade, Weezer, UB40, Aaron Copeland, Foreigner, Pink Floyd, Jade Warrior, The Mavericks, The Cranberries, U2, Jimi Hendrix, INXS, Michael Nesmith, Roseanna Cash, Duffy, Otis Redding, Nickel Creek, Hall and Oates, In Living Colour, Kate Bush, The Dobbie Brothers, Karla Bonoff, Sarah McLachlan, The Sundays, Boy Meets Girl,  Big Country, The Clash, Eurogliders, Julie Miller, John Prine, Sandy Dennis, Emily Smith, Lorenna McKennitt, Lyle Lovett, The Alternate Routes, Nanci Griffin,, Brandi Carlile, POCO, Patty Griftin,10,000 Maniacs and a few hundred more......

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@elmeRFudd Hi Edward! Welcome to the community. That was a great post. You've got some groups listed that I like too. I hope we'll see you commenting on some of the other posts here in the community. Peace! ✌

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's a good mix of music, @elmeRFudd!

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community, and I hope we continue to see you around some more. 😁

@MusicFan0791@elmeRFudd great to meet you both. Here are some of my playlists that I will share with you just to give you a taste of some of my likes in music. Each playlist has over a thousand songs. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska Playlist

Genre Songs Of The Day this playlist I created specifically for a daily post I do Genre Songs Of The Day (clean only). Enjoy the music. 

MOHLovesAlaska

tmechanic
Local Performer
  • Name?  Brian
  • Where you're from?  Northwestern Wisconsin
  • What your favorite genre of music is? 60s-70s Rock
  • What you're currently listening to?Ozark Mountain Daredevils :  If You Wanna Get To Heaven
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?  Station Shuffle

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@tmechanic Hi Brian! Welcome to the community. I like the station shuffle feature as well. I group certain stations together and shuffle them. Anyway, I hope we'll see you commenting on some of the other posts here. Peace! ✌

BTO
Underground

Right on Community Mod ,TY My  name is BETO or BTO ,I listen to a long list but mostly Heavy Metal/so many sub Genres if it moves me Im in.  I also like  Classic Rock/ Alternative/grunge / Salsa / CUMBIA COLOMBIANA /Jazz/ BLUES / RAP from back then / HIP HOP/REGGAE and  even contemporary and classical/// need to switch it up from time to time . Enjoying  Stone Soar   Through Glass  at home , if  anyone was sleeping here not any more Haha! I dig Pandora because its a stronger stream,less interruptions  , do as I please with out having to stop working to hit the skip button . I wanted to wish everyone a kick **ahem** belated 22 /Peace /Be safe out there !

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@BTO Welcome to the community. I like a variety of music as well. I listen to a different station everyday to keep it fresh. Anyway, I hope we'll see you commenting on some of the other posts here. Peace! ✌

HillbillyHoot
Opening Act

nice man

good to meet u

Hoot

DeeMuney74
Local Performer

Name D-Money who is from Clarksville, I like listening to R&B and a little rap cuz nowadays the music they have out is lame. O I cant forget The New Version of Country

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@DeeMuney74 Welcome to the Pandora community!  I hope we'll see you commenting on some of the other posts here. If you don't see a topic you want to comment on, create your own post. Peace! ✌

HillbillyHoot
Opening Act

i love the bagpipes and i honestly prefer winter more than summer due to the fact that im northern minnesota and hate the heat also im part irish

vopper.pngboop.jpgwow.png

Hoot

@HillbillyHoot @ I know a NYPD Officer who plays bagpipes with the NYPD & NYFD, I forgot the name of the organization that he is affiliated with. His name is Brian who also happens to be the brother-in-law to my good friend Mark who is a Port Athority Police Leutenant and a 9/11 survivor. Anyway, I thought I would share that with you since you have a liking for bag pipes like myself. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

HillbillyHoot
Opening Act

cool also im now 15 as my birthday just happened on monday also have u ever heard of the red hot chilli pipers and i tell u now that its not the red hot chili peppers

Hoot

@HillbillyHoot Happy 15th birthday. I hope you had an awesome birthday 🎂 🥳. Just like you I also hate the heat, winter has always been my favorite time of year. 

Have a great day, take care and stay safe.   

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@HillbillyHoot Hey I hope you had a good birthday 🎂.  Fifteen...congratulations! I tell you 15 seems like lifetime ago for me. It was the early 80's when I was 15. Funny you should mention the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I was just listening to my 90's Rock Radio last night. That's the cool thing about Pandora, you can listen to most genres of music by decade.  For me that's like a musical stroll down memory lane. Different songs bring back different memories. You've got lifetime of memories ahead of you. I hope you have many good memories in your life. Peace! ✌

HillbillyHoot
Opening Act

u know i grew up on 70s-present time rock and honestly have a heart of a 80s man....heck i even play DnD with my uncle

Hoot

Elkz77
Local Performer

20210915_155901.jpg

Carl      

West Virginia. 

Metal/chillstep 

Mark holiday/trendsetter 

Downloading so I can enjoy offline. 

Much spread the music, inspire me...