cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

BTO
Underground

Shout out to ALL !!! My name is Beto , trust me my nick name is simpler. Thanks to the commuunity for sharing all those **ahem** kicking tunes that enables me to expand my musical horizons. Im originally from Colombia , so yes of coarse I adore cumbias, ballenatos but i also have an undying pleasure for bands such as Slipknot , Rammstein and my beloved Panamanian rock fusion band named Cienfue , Jarabe de Palo , always looking for more rythms that move me, I dont give any...... where the music was born . It moves me or it dont . Peace and love to all , and move it like you stold it , feloniously \M/ !!!!

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@BTO Hi Beto! Welcome to the community. I really like that name. I hope we'll see you commenting on some of the other posts here. Peace! ✌

BTO
Underground
Thanks Uncle Bud , I appreciate the courtesy the more people the better the music . I'll be watching con gusto !

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android Device
Get Outlook for Android

@BTO (Beto) welcome to the Pandora community, it is always good to see new Pandorians in the Pandora community. I hope we will see more of you either responding to or creating your own posts here in the community. Have a great Thursday, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

dawilcox
Underground

Hello all - Doug Alan Wilcox here - based in Hagerstown, MD.
I’m an artist and most enjoy listening to music similar to my own - mostly folk-based,
singer-songwriter stuff.
I hope a little self-promotion is okay here. I encourage you to check out my music at https://www.pandora.com/artist/doug-alan-wilcox/ARP9nXbhqJjJVtX
Thanks!!

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@dawilcox Hi Doug and welcome to the community. I'm glad you shared your link for your music. I enjoy discovering new music so I will check your music out. I hope we'll see you commenting on some of our other posts here. Peace! ✌

dawilcox
Underground

Thanks so much!
I look forward to being a part!
Best!

dawilcox
Underground

I see your tag is “Best New Artist”. Would you mind sharing a link to your music? I’d love to listen. Thank you!

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@dawilcox The playlist I added your album to is called New Artists Music.

It only has 24 songs in it including your album (which I'm listening to right now). When I see an artist here post a link for their music then I will add it to this playlist. I've listened to your 1st 4 songs already an have enjoyed it. I like folksy music so I'm glad I saw your post today.

dawilcox
Underground

Thank you!

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@dawilcox You're welcome. I have 2 more of your songs to listen to. I have especially enjoyed hearing the harmonica. I taught myself to play the harmonica when I was in the Navy.

dawilcox
Underground

Cool! I’ve been playing harp since my early teens - should probably be better by now… 😄

@dawilcox looking forward to listening to your music. I like folk, and some of my very favorite music is singer-songwriter. Jewel, who is my favorite artist, a lot of her music is also singer-songwriter. Thank you for your intro. I hope we will see more of you here in the Pandora community.

@dawilcox take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

dawilcox
Underground

Thank you so much and thanks to all here for your interaction!
A very welcoming community!

Jpm32797
Opening Act

Dawilicox can you start your music at noon EST

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Jpm32797 Hi there and welcome to the community. If you want to hear any of the music by @dawilcox he posted a link to his music if you scroll down a bit. If you enjoy folksy music I think you'll enjoy his music. I listened to his entire album Saturday. Anyway thanks for posting and I hope we'll see you commenting on some of the other posts here. Peace! ✌

Jpm32797
Opening Act

Cool! Let me know if you find any new artist --
Jason Miller

FTKSteppa2004
Underground
  • Name? Malaki
  • Where you're from? Des Moines Iowa
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Hip-Hop and Rap
  • What you're currently listening to? Lud Foe 187
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?
Malakipeters

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@FTKSteppa2004 Hi Malaki and welcome to the community. Glad to have you here. I hope we'll see you commenting on some of the other posts here. Peace! ✌

@FTKSteppa2004 great to have you here, one of my mom's best friend's comes from Des Moines Iowa, such a small world. Well, I do hope to see more of you here in the community. You take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska