cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

I would like to welcome @Butt3rcup76, @TammySue444, @Xray150, @Agramane185, @JadedLove, @Vars, @_sTiNa_89, and @Onnamb523 to the Pandora Community. I hope to see each and everyone of you in the community. You can reply to any posts that you may find interesting, you can participate in the music challenges that Pandora has, you can create your very own posts to get other Pandorians to interact with you. You can also private message other Pandorians as well. 

I myself curate The GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day) clean only post and Playlist. I also curate This Day In The History Of Music Post. If you have any technical issues Pandora has a Help option at the very bottom of this screen, just click on it and navigate from there. Again it was nice to meet everyone of you, and I hope we will interact soon. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Butt3rcup76 Welcome Tonya to our community. I hope we'll see more of you around the commenting on some of our other posts here. Peace! ✌️

jas1_maine
Underground

Jasmine (Jass)

Georgia, US

I have a mixture of music that I love to listen to. It's basically a mixture of all music (somewhat).

Currently: Grind on me-Pretty Ricky off of SOMO radio.

Fac777c
Underground

Sup everyone

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Fac777c Hi Frank and welcome to the community. I hope you'll enjoy our community. It's small but friendly. The weekends are usually quiet around here. In fact, this is the first time in a while since I've stopped in on a Friday night. I'm glad you stopped by.

I would encourage you to check out some of our other posts here. The more you comment, the more we get to know you. Peace! ✌️

Fac777c
Underground

Thanks on the welcoming I hope everything is great on your end

Naketunes102
Underground
Hey Tonya,
Larry here and it's a pleasure to meet such an open and up person as
yourself. I'm also on disability and rock is my therapy. So does your son
share your same taste in music?. HMU anytime okay?

ee222
Underground
  • Name?.. Emmalee 
  • Where you're from?.. Dallas Georgia
  • What your favorite genre of music is?.. I'm really loving the 80's,90's,an early 2000's for some type of reason... And a little bit of rock..
  • What you're currently listening to?.. Neon Trees
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?..I guess I'd have to say deep cuts for this one.. 

@ee222 (Emmalee) great 👍 👌 👏 to make your acquaintance. I hope you're doing great. I myself love all kinds of music, all except for rap, for some reason I just cannot gain a liking for it. But anyway, I do hope to see you in the community, take care and stay safe  Emmalee ( @ee222 ). 

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@ee222 Hi Emmalee and welcome to the community. I have stations with music from the last 42 years. I listen to country, pop, R & B, and rock from the 80's to the present. Every day I listen to a different station so basically I just rotate through my various stations. I also listen to other music as well.

Anyway, I'm glad you shared with us and I'm looking forward to seeing more of you around the community. Peace! ✌️

ee222
Underground

@UncleBud I grew up with 90's rap music, along with Rock. It's always been something I enjoy to listen too. 

ee222
Underground

@MOHLovesAlaska I'm picky with the rap music I listen too, Most the rap I listen too is from the 90's though. Some of the rap from the early 2000's is somewhat what I listen too. 

@ee222 I have 2 younger sisters as well as 2 younger brothers that love rap music, but for some reason it has eluded to gain favor with me. I should also mention the rest of my siblings also do not like rap. I have 7 who are older, and 5 who are younger. Well, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@ee222 @MOHLovesAlaska I guess I agree with you that 80's & 90's rap is really the only rap I listened to. I've listened to some modern rap with family members but it's not really my cup of tea. 

Dreamz
Underground

My handle is often Dreamz, my name is Jenn

Currently residing in central California. Soon to be up north with oldest son, 1st grandson & then cut over to Washington state for long overdue me time.  Other son going with, so being with my boys is everything. It's been almost eight years.

I listen to a variety from classic rock, the sappy stuff cuz I'm a girl, lol, to Christian & southern rock to old country.

Lately it's been the Cadillac three,  blackberry Smoke,  Chris Stapleton (love, love,  love Tennessee whiskey,  some soundtracks like a star is born & rock of ages. Joan Jett, anything Bon Jovi, Joss Stone. Depends on the mood. Like Eminem,  yet not a huge rap fan. I like to hear & understand the artists message. 

I like that I.can click pandora & it works without stopping what I'm doing to skip a never ending ad. I wish my fixed income could fit in the paid version, but I get that asd help so the financially challenged can enjoy the amazing gift of music. Thank you for that

If you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Dreamz Hi Jenn and welcome to the community. Thank you for stopping in and sharing your intro with us. I hope we'll see more of you. Check out some of the other posts here. The more you comment, the more we get to know you. I hope you have a most excellent time when you visit your son and grandson. I look forward to seeing you around the community. Peace! ✌️

Thisndthat77
Local Performer

Hey y'all I'm Jacob my favorite genre is rock/country and I'm listening to outside by Staind which is def the **ahem** I'm from ridgeville sc and I'm a blast to chill with 

Tags (3)

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Thisndthat77 Hi Jacob and welcome to the community. It's a small but friendly community. I hope we'll see you commenting on some of the other posts here. The more you comment, the better we get to know you.

By the way, I'm from Spartanburg, SC so it's good to have a fellow South Carolinian here in the community. I hope to see you around. Peace! ✌️

HudsonAlb
Local Performer

Hudson

Jackson, Mississippi 

Country and old blues

Colter Wall

Community

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@HudsonAlb Hi Hudson and welcome to the community. I like country too but I also listen to pop, R&B, and rock. I listen to music from the 80's to the present. Anyway, thanks for stopping by. I hope we'll see you around the community commenting on some of our other posts. Peace! ✌️