cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Artboard 1.png

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,301 Replies

Eno
Local Performer

ENO HERE  FROM FLORIDA  HIP OLD SCHOOL HIP HOP IS MY FAVORITE BUT I LISTEN TO ALL FORM LOFI IS HOW IM VIBING NOW ONE LOVE 

Mr_Old_Crow
Underground

I'm Scott from Estes Park CO. I am into dubstep ever since Skrillex won a Grammy. I'm currently listening to 70s rock because it deserves it. My favorite feature of Pandora is thumbnail radio.

Mr_Old_Crow
Underground

I love new Mexico. I'm in Colorado and pass through or visit often. Yes you are a big part of the USA. Hope things are well for you. Good choices in music.

Leilaloha
Underground

Hallo, I love Skrillex and dub step too. I love to play it in beat saber!
Slicing blocks flying at you to a rhythm that makes you kind of
automatically drum and dance along to great music is ecstatic! I love
monstercat too. 

70s rock is so tansportive! I love it too! Have you heard Ghost, the swedish band? Such sexy music, kind of 70s rock or 80s Glam style. They seem scary but have very feel good sweet vibe songs and I feel funny parodies that feel sexy.

Mr_Old_Crow
Underground

I'll check out Ghost. Thanks for that

1Mitzleplick
Opening Act

IMG_20221112_165456646.jpg

 i will wait for your determination about Pandora. Please enlighten.

candimarie182
Underground

Hey everyone good vibes to all!

I just started using pandora but I absolutely love it, so many selections and all the best artists 

Music is my medicine always will be

Stay smiling and stay positive 

candimarie182
Underground

So I'm from Texas and I enjoy life and I love to laugh and make people smile ☺ 

Free spirit and I wish everyone in this group the best in life

Spread love and always be genuine 

Smile and make them wonder😊

thadfiscella
Local Performer

Fiscella Headshot.jpg

Name? Thad Fiscella

Where you're from? Hannibal, MO.

What your favorite genre of music is? I like about everything, but my favorites are rock, jazz, classical, and instrumental (especially piano).

What you're currently listening to? Yiruma, David Nevue, TobyMac, Brandon Lake, Switchfoot.

A favorite feature of the Pandora service? The ease of finding and discovering new music is the best on any platform. Also, as an independent artist on Pandora, I am very grateful for Pandora Amp and the many tools and opportunities you provide me to get my music heard and shared - keep up the great work, and thank you; you all rock!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Pandora Community, @thadfiscella. If you haven't already, check out the Pandora for Creators space too. We're happy that you're here! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

@thadfiscella@candimarie182, welcome to the @Pandora community...Here is my Playlist so if you are a premium member you can collect it as a whole or collect just the songs you like...This playlist is just north of 1900 songs...This playlist will also give you a glimpse of what I like in music...

Hope to see you both around the community more...Take care and GOD bless...

download.jpg MOHLovesAlaska Created Playlist 

MOHLovesAlaska

BushMunkey
Local Performer

Ohla mi Bushmunkey I'm from small town in Fairfield Virginia I'm a hell raised guitar play David Allan Coe to rob zombie head bangin - rebel by choice Southern by the grace of God-  Confederate and American Flag flying 2ND Admenment supporting -- don't tread on me -Heritage not hate stickers stuck to the  back glass 1979 square body on 35 swampers driving wild women chasing- All Lives Matters -believing long hair and tattoo court boy with a heart of gold no bs unnecessary drama- wish a mf would- quick to knuckle up if needed lover and a fighting- family first blood makes u related loyalty makes u family- take care the ones that take care of way of life man

Tags (1)

Jpm22911
Underground

What kind of music you guys like? Would you like to join my chat group

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

Azeo
Local Performer

Hi, I'm Paul

Ive been a long time fan since the 4s days of the phone, where I guess I was one of the privileged downtrodden, walking the pavement for better part of a decade inner city out west. I guess I've been back to the Great Plains for about the same amount of time now yet funnily my bio is still set to the city. I guess I like the ads, they fill in the gaps between two lives that don't exist anymore yet I still feel my ghost is there.

My musical journey basically goes from 60s>tail end of hair metal>early 90s alternative merging with the  female Lilly fair crowd>to numetal and all in there mastering the beat.

Ive been doing jango browser streaming on my flip phone and found Dark Forest. I claim that is the new me but I was surprised but pleasantly to find out they are from the nineties as well. I do listen to new stuff but not too much that I could name. 

I can't believe how long its been and although on paper Im not much better off then the days when we started I'm glad Pandora has filled my ears from the alleys to the vast spaces. I guess 40 year old me is catching up with myself and I don't have any fancy speakers yet in this silence and tech little things make big noises.

I fill my time with coffee and dogs and soon will be adventuring into video editing and music creation, have put it off for far too long but have always wanted to start those hobbies on these apps.music just to sleepmusic just to sleep

Tags (1)

Jacb74
Local Performer

Jacki, from Louisiana/Mississippi (on the State line, lol) just came to try y'all out. Ive been a Spotify listener for over 13 yrs now, and needed something different and fresh. My favorites are Classic Rock, 70's & 80's Country and Hip Hop Rap. I am an avid Music lover and Music is what gets me through the roughest times. I've been having a really hard time lately, me & my ex fiance broke up after 5 yrs, and music was one of our strongest connectors. He is a long time Pandora subscriber and listens to y'all 5 days a week at work from 4pm til 4am. Hopefully we can work through this difficult time, and maybe it'll be the music that helps us both realize that finding someone who truly loves you, is so hard to come by these days. Thanks for always being here and keeping the music fresh and up to date. 💋 Xoxo- Jac 

70.jpeg

svboeck
Local Performer

Howdy! Vince from Pensacola.  I have the most eclectic taste in music out of anyone I know.  I have yet to find a genre of music that does not have several songs I like enough to put on my general playlist.  Even though I am a late '70s/early '80s kid, my taste in music covers almost every genre and era, with the possible exceptions of most modern Gospel, worship, and other "non-gregorian-chant"  older religious type music, and depends very heavily on the topic of songs I am in the mood for hearing.

prisonpoet732
Opening Act
my name is abigail roberts, im currently listening to tyga and g-eazy, my
favorite genre is hiphop although i do like pop

Poppawolfe
Local Performer
  • Name? Jim Wolfe but friends call me Poppa
  • Where you're from? Ohio
  • What your favorite genre of music is? 70's & 80's hard rock, heavy metal and hair bands
  • What you're currently listening to? Nothing at the moment
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service? Being able to make my own playlist.

IMG_20240425_135334.jpg

@Jacb74, @svboeck, @prisonpoet732, @Poppawolfe welcome to the @Pandora community I hope to see ya'll around the community interacting by adding or replying to other posts or creating your own... Here is my personal Playlist I hope you like it...MOHLovesAlaska Created Playlist  this Playlist is just north of 1900 songs...

Take care and GOD bless you all...

MOHLovesAlaska

TrueCurrier
Underground

Ken a.k.a. Riff Axis from Lake Erie Region. My "Favorite" music genre is Classic Rock in general, however there are various subgroups of classic rock that I listen to, my favorite is just what my mood is for the day. The current song playing is R.O.C.K. In The U.S.A. which is on shuffle from a playlist I made from based on Thumbs Up from a station created from the song 'You Don't Know You're Born' by Mark Knopfler from the album 'The Ragpicker's Dream'.  My favorite feature about Pandora is unlimited music with no commercials (based on my subscription), Just one song after another and I can 'manipulate' the flow of songs based on how I want the station to sound. Feel free to ask about my stations/playlists. *!BE ADVISED, I can be slow to check my emails!* 

Tags (1)