cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

Tortuga_Música
Underground

@MOHLovesAlaskaThanks so much 🙂 We all have our own experiences and tastes. I love to dance too so hip-hop was a natural in for me to do my own funky thing on the dance floor =D You take care as well and all my hopes you and yours are healthy and well.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Tortuga_Música Hi Torben! Awesome intro. I like a variety of music as well. Every day I rotate my stations so I'm listening to something different each day. I enjoy classical as well. I'm a Mozart fan personally but do listen to other classical artists. Hope to see you around the community. Peace! ✌

Tortuga_Música
Underground

Thanks @UncleBud Mozart is amazing. My father is a musician and I grew up listening him play trumpet and piano for hours every day. He had an extensive vinyl collection which was my first intro to Mozart and Leonard Bernstein. There were also some random memorable favs like Huey Lewis and the News "Sports" and Jesus Christ Superstar. Awesome stuff. My very first album (on cassette tape) was given to me on an early birthday - The Police "Synchronicity" (1983?) and I have lately been listening to a lot of Johnny Cash and Folk/Americana (The Dead South and the Oh Brother Where Art Thou Soundtrack come to mind).

Anyway...just rolling down memory lane here 🙂 Peace ✌ right back atcha! Thanks for the message!

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Tortuga_Música I owe my love of music to my maternal grandmother. She had a collection of records from the 1920s to the 1960s. I was listening to this as a young boy and never lost my love for music over the years.

Kendol1
Local Performer

My name is Ken ,  I am from a small town in southern Colorado called Trinidad. A nice quiet town smothered in with hills , and the Rocky Mountain range. I have many different likes or genre favorites. I have always have liked thrash metal. And as you would know this is my first choice. Fast hard and straight to the point. And my genres branch out from there and of course the music my parents listen to as I grew up. And now I am not listening to anything but Sepultra comes across my mind. So ya I think I am going to listen to Sepultra

Kenneth Sanchez

@Kendol1 (Ken) thank you for your introduction, Colorado is truly one of the most beautiful states in the country for sure. I myself like some heavy metal music, I'm not really sure what the difference between thrash metal and heavy metal, but I know there of course must be do to the fact they are a different genre from each other. I myself like a wide variety of music, just not rap. I have tried many times to gain a liking for it.

Well, Ken I hope we will see more of in the Pandora community. You take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Always8ready8
Local Performer
Hi Tracie here

@Always8ready8 (Tracie) and hello to you, I hope all is well and good. What are the best features that you like here on Pandora? As for me, I like the fact that you can now customize your own stations by the music you like. I have around 60 or so stations so I love playing them on shuffle. I also have many playlists that I have created, I have one playlist that is fast approaching 1600 songs, it is nearly 105 hours long. 

Well, I hope we will see more of you in the Pandora community. You take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

@Kendol1 my cousion lives in trinidad and im just a few hours away in delta

ks

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Kendol1 / @Always8ready8 Hi Ken & Tracie! Welcome to the community. I hope we'll see both of you commenting on some of the other posts here. Peace! ✌

@MusicFanInSC (Klegg) I first want to say that is a cool name, you don't hear that name often. I also would like to welcome you to the Pandora community it is great to have you here. What would be your favorite features here on Pandora? As for me, I would have to say being able to create stations to your own type of music. I have just about 60 stations and I love playing them on the shuffle mode. I see you like many different types of genre, except for rap and hard music. I myself have lacked the taste of becoming a fan of rap, I also must include grunge music. Well, I hope we will see more of you here in the community. You take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable

I am with the boy name jameslady

Listener001
Not applicable

I really am happy

Listener001
Not applicable

I am Skylar I would like to talk

@Listener001 (Skylar) A great name that's 👍 for sure. It is great to meet you. So what kind of music is to your liking? What are your favorite features that you like on Pandora? As for me, the sky would be limitless if I could add rap to my liking, but it has eluded my taste. It's not that I've never tried to like it, it's just that every time I have tried to give it a chance to like it, the results were always the same. I guess that is what makes us a humans interesting species, we all have a different uniqueness about us.

I do hope we will see more of you in the Pandora community. You take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

Jpm32797
Opening Act

How old is the boy--

Listener001
Not applicable

He is my age

0 Kudos

Jpm32797
Opening Act

Lovebiln24 what kind of music you like --

Listener001
Not applicable

pop music  that is what i like 

Listener001
Not applicable
  1. my one and only band an cartoon when i am flexingwhen i am flexingme and my friendsme and my friends