cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Artboard 1.png

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,307 Replies

HappyGilmer
Local Performer

Hi there guys, my name is HappyGilmer I'm from Hagerstown MD smashed in between the Pa/Wv border's. I listen to all kinds of music but I love the Blues and I have to have my Metal Injections through my ears daily. Thanks for having me, and let's jam. 

DigitalBlip
Local Performer

Hi. I'm Digit. Short for DigitalBlip.

I'm from the other side of your screen.

My favorite genre is Techno. Go figure.

Right now I'm listening to nothing but that's why I'm here.

And I forget what the last thing I am suppose to say about myself,

However, I am glad to be here and I'm sure I will be listening to something real soon here. Have a great day everybody!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @HappyGilmer. 👋

Fellow Marylander here! I'm grew up closer in the Baltimore area. We're happy to have you join the Pandora Community.  Welcome aboard and feel free to jump right in by sharing more about your music tastes in the Question of the Week thread: Q: Are there any underrated artists that deserve more recognition?

Hi, @DigitalBlip. 👋

Thanks so much for being a part of the :pandora: Community! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help you settle in. Feel free to let us know some of your favorite mood booster techno tunes here: Q: What song never fails to put you in a good mood? 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (04.29.24)

KellyMichelle
Local Performer

Hi Everyone! My name is Kelly & I am from the Garden State...Jersey! I really enjoy R&B. Some of my favorite artists are Bryson Tiller, Kehlani, Beyonce, Janine & more. When I'm not in the R&B mood I enjoy Hip Hop. I also enjoy EDM especially when I'm working out. I am open to listen to all kinds of music. These are just the ones I prefer. At this very moment I am listening to Kehlani Radio & Exchange by Bryson Tiller is current playing. Happy Listening!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @KellyMichelle. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space. I really enjoy R&B music too. Right now I'm listening to Blue Pop curated by Pandora R&B.

We'd love to hear more about the music you enjoy, check out one of our newest posts: Q: What makes you like a song? 🪇

Welcome to the Pandora Community! :pandora: 

UNICORNLOVER132
Local Performer

DTClip.JPG

 Hi Everyone my name is Mary and I love Rap and I'm in New Mexico 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @UNICORNLOVER132. 👋

Happy to have you here in the Pandora Community.

Feel free to share some of your favorite rap songs / albums in Music + Podcasts.

We hope to see you around the community space more! :pandora:

oothumperoo
Local Performer

Love the Way you suggest artists I've not listened...and I like them 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @oothumperoo. 👋

Thanks for your post! Share more about artists you've discovered here: Q: Is there any music you encountered for the first time on Pandora?

We'd love to hear more about your music discoveries. See you around the community space! 🎶

Jo_Klutch
Opening Act

Jo Klutch aka Joey Machuca, Puerto Rican Florida-based artist. Inspired by Juice world, started out recently making music from the depths of his soul, no regrets, For The Love Of Music. He writes and spits original, deeply personal lyrics that are relatable and honest. The belief in overcoming struggle and the haters is what drives him, and a deep passion for making music forever. A voice that stands out among the crowd with tear drops on the vocal and emotive power, he reaches parts of the human soul and psyche that we can all relate to on some level. An up an coming rising star in his own right, performing at coast-to-coast live in Orlando, Fl this year November 27th 2023 (ironically the same day as his birthday). It will be the start of something spectacular from this budding artist with much more to bring to the music industry.

https://pandora.app.link/5UVn6823jEb

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Jo_Klutch. 👋

Thanks for sharing more about your music. Did you know that we have a space for creators where you can receive help, make connections with other creators, and discover more about the effective marketing tools in AMP within the Pandora Community? You can check it out here: Pandora for Creators Community

Feel free to introduce yourself in the Creators Community too: Welcome! Come Introduce Yourself

Hope to hear more from you! :pandora:

SwampGK
Underground
  • Name? Guy Kayton
  • Where you're from? The Great Dismal Swamp, Virginia
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Americana, acoustic blues, singer sonwriters
  • What you're currently listening to? Indie Folk Revival
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service? Creating New Stations to learn about new music. 

Join me and learn about me!

IMG_3664.jpeg

SwampGK
Underground

Enya is great. I have listen to her for 30+ years.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Extending you a warm welcome to the Pandora Community, @SwampGK. Happy to see a new face around here. We look forward to hearing about the music you love. :pandora:

SwampGK
Underground

Thanks for the welcome. If you get a chance to list to Guy Kayton I would love to know who you think my music may closely resemble. 

BigTim13
Local Performer

I'm BigTim13 from the great state of Georgia GO DAWGS ... Music saved my life more times than I care to remember....

Really into Hellbilly outlaw music HANK III IS A BADASS

I have recently fell back in love with Blues music and I am generation X so grunge is always gonna be a favorite.  Pearl Jam is the best 

Tags (1)

SwampGK
Underground

Great to hear. I love Delta Blues!

POPPMusic
Opening Act

Greetings happy to participate on Pandora Community Blog 🎧 We are POPPMusic Alternative R&B Music Radio on @PandoraMusic https://www.pandora.com/playlist/PL:106729595855705513:388280076?part=ug-desktop&corr=388280076 Amplified by: POPPMusic

mod edit: removed 3rd party link

@poppapolis

shottadelgang
Local Performer

luh cammo

columbia missouri

scorey radio

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @shottadelgang. 👋

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. If you haven't already, feel free to check out our newest edition of the monthly community newsletter. You can find it here: The Listener Lounge: October 2023

See you around the community! :pandora: