cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Artboard 1.png

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,325 Replies

Daddyandangel
Local Performer

<top> how do we social chart on this Pandora app?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Stryker614
Local Performer
I am joe justvreally like music would be a brutal existence without it

MariaPandora
Pandora
Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community Joe! Glad to have you here!

Totally true, music makes everything better.

Please feel free to share any thoughts about your favourite artists/songs or to ask any questions about Pandora

We'll be happy to read you!

MariaPandora
Pandora
Pandora

Hi @HopeOkoronkwo. welcome to our Community!

Can't wait to see more of your suggestions.

Feel free to post about your likes or if you have any issue, we'll be happy to read you!

KPRIEST_89
Local Performer

53c4dc6b-0882-4852-959c-284bfc495486-1_all_3168.jpgHey y'all, my name is Katie, I'm Married, with 3 kiddos and from Mechanicsburg,OH. I honestly love all Genres of music, well all but the death metal that I can never seem to understand what they're saying, just sounds like screaming and roaring 😆 lol. I mostly stay on my Thumbprint Radio tab unless my mood says otherwise bc it gives me all genres of music.

@KPRIEST_89 Nice intro, knowing how you like all kinds of genres try giving this playlist an ear...

download.jpg Created Playlist by MOHLovesAlaska this playlist is just north of 1900 songs...I do hope you enjoy it...

Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos