cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laugh Or Smile Of The Day.

I have been trying to encourage all who read my post "A Word Of Encouragement For Your Day." But I have realized that sometimes all one my need to be encouraged for a day, is just a simple smile or a good hearty laugh 😂. So I will try my best to get a smile ☺ or a good hearty laugh out of you each and every day if I can.

I will post a joke each day, and hopefully it will accomplish my goal, and that is to get you to laugh and or smile, or perhaps both. These jokes will be clean, family friendly, due to the simple fact that there are many youngsters that reply to my posts. I realize by keeping these jokes good and clean that some may sound really corny to adults, but may be really funny to the young crowd. So please keep that in mind as you read.

Q: What’s red and bad for your teeth?

A: A brick  (OOOOOUCH).

Have a great day dear friend, take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska
230 Replies

Good morning dear friend, enjoy today's joke. 

Question: "Why did the farmer have to separate the chicken and the turkey?"

Answer. "He sensed fowl play."

have a great Wednesday, take care, and stay safe...

MOHLovesAlaska

Good afternoon, dear friend...I know it has been a month and a week since I last posted...but here is today's joke...I hope it puts a smile on your face...

Question: What do you call a kid who doesn’t believe in Santa?

Answer:    A rebel without a Claus.

Have a blessed day my friend...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

I just called my mama and told her this one! Nothing like good, clean humor. I had been wondering about your posts here, so it's good to see your return, @MOHLovesAlaska .

@Listener001 thank you for your support...Have a blessed day...and have a very Happy and Merry Christmas along with a very Happy and safe New Year as well...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

This one was very funny, @MOHLovesAlaska🤣

Thanks for starting this up again! 

Good morning, dear friend and welcome to the eve of Christmas eve...and I hope you like today's joke...

Question: What nationality is Santa Claus?

Answer:    North Polish of course...

Have a blessed day friend...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

redvelvet
Opening Act

thank you so much for these! they give me a much needed smile, and knowing that someone wants to make me smile makes me smile even more!

Bella W.

@redvelvet thank you friend for your support in this thread...I'm very happy to hear that you have enjoyed this post...This post has been worth posting because of people just like you...Have a very blessed and memorable Christmas...and I wish you a very happy and safe New Year as well...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Monday afternoon friend...The next time you take your children out to build a snowman you may want to rethink about what it is you use for your snowman's extremities...because this could happen to your snowman...So take heed my friend's you have been WARNED!!!

R (1).jfif  have a blessed day my friend...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Kunzinator7185
Local Performer

Love it! Thanks for the smile on my face right now!😃

@Kunzinator7185 thank you for your support within this thread...I'm happy it put a smile on your face...I hope to see you around the community more often...Have a blessed day...Take care and GOD bless my friend...

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Wednesday afternoon friend...I hope you enjoy the joke for today...

R (2).jfif

Have a blessed day...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing, @MOHLovesAlaska .

@Listener001 thank you for your support within this thread...Have a blessed day friend...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Thursday afternoon friend...Here is the joke of the day...Have a good laugh or at least a nice long smile...

For all of you ice fishermen out there...this is for you...

5fba68f048b64622b66ae917a51e8ea1.jpg   Have a blessed day friend...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Ally05
Opening Act

I really like this one it made me smile.

@Ally05 I'm really glad you liked it. Thanks for your support. Have a blessed day take care and GOD bless.

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Thursday afternoon, are you in need of a smile, or perhaps a good laugh?

Well, hopefully this will do the trick for you.

Q: What do you call a religious person who sleepwalks?

A: A roamin' Catholic.

Have a blessed day, take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

LOL. 

I've been missing these a lot - thanks @MOHLovesAlaska

@AdamPandora thank you for your support and friendship. I'm glad you liked it. 

Have a wonderful day.

Take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska