cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving the community

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Hey so this account will still be here and I may check out the community maybe like once a year or every two months but I will be leaving and you may be wondering why I just have some things that I just need to get together in my life and maybe when I do I will come back but I just feel like this is best for me I'm really sorry if I disappointed anyone

3 Replies

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

And I mean nothing against the community this is a great community I just need to do this because I feel like this is kinda a distraction

@Alphagirl (Sj) I wish you the very best in your life, I hope all that you do in life will become a blessing for you. Since you have been a part here in the Pandora community you have improved it with your creative posts as well as your interaction with others. I hope all will turn out the best for you. You take care Sj and please stay safe.

From your friend, Matt.

MOHLovesAlaska

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alphagirl As @MOHLovesAlaska mentioned, you've been a tremendous addition to the Pandora Community and we will dearly miss your creative and encouraging spirit. Thank you for everything you've done; your legacy will continue to live on through your contributions.

I hope you are able to overcome your obstacles in life, and if you wish to return, we will be waiting for you with open arms. Thank you again for the mementos you've left us, and I hope to see you again in the future. Until then, we'll continue to be admirers of you. :pandora:

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts