cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listen to my music

Lbceeno
Opening Act

Listen to my music. Just a striving artist from longbeach California.

lbceeno

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

3 Replies

For all who may be interested in @Lbceeno's music here is the link that will take you there. Ibceeno a music artist from Long Beach California. Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

@Lbceeno  Thank you. Im happy that you are an artist from long beach you are not far from me at all.  

i have a couple questions for you. If you don't mind answering them. I think if you answer them a lot of people here in the community can know more about you. And i can help you with  getting your music out here on the pandora community by putting your songs in the playlist swap suggestion in the community.

What is the main story  or is there several stories in your music you are trying to tell through your music?

How does making your music influence you. 

Also you are a great composer and lyricist  do you play any instruments?

Do you have any family members that do music too?

Also who taught you how to do this or are you self taught?

Thank you this is all for now. I really appreciate you. 

Lbceeno
Opening Act

What is the main story or is there several stories in your music you are trying to tell through your music?
The various story lines in my music are the different experiences I’ve had to live through growing up in a city surrounded by drugs, violence, and crime. It also depicts my lifestyle and the future that I want for myself. Despite my surroundings I still managed to escape by creating music.

How does making your music influence you?
My music influences me because it helps me stay out of trouble also helps me stimulate my mind and increase my vocabulary. It also influences me because it’s a great way of making revenue.

Also you are a great composer and lyricist  do you play any instruments?
I don’t play any instruments but I used to play the trombone in middle school.

Do you have any family members that do music too?
My older brother is an artist as well that goes by the name of “Eckotherapper710” and has been rapping before me.

Also who taught you how to do this or are you self taught?
I was taught by observing my older brothers freestyle and write music.