cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listening to music while doing stuff

Br0ski
Opening Act

I listen to music almost all day every day (except for during work). I listen to it while playing basketball, going for a run, gaming, and just whenever. What are some other activities that y'all listen to music while doing?

7 Replies

sundaysinjuly
Diamond in the Rough

@Br0ski I like to listen to music when I’m exercising, cleaning up around the house, while I cook, and in the car. Other times, I enjoy listening to audiobooks. 

What type of music do you like? 

Br0ski
Opening Act

@sundaysinjuly I mostly like music by Imagine dragons, AJR, lovelytheband, dirty heads, etc. I also like country music and rap, but what I said before is my favorite. What about you?

redvelvet
Opening Act

i listen to music as much as i can. when i'm running and working out, also when i'm making a meal or cleaning up. it's also nice to have in the background when you have friends over. i live and breathe music. nice question.

Bella W.

sundaysinjuly
Diamond in the Rough

@Br0ski I enjoy all types of music. These days some of my favorites include Ella Fitzgerald Radio, Afrobeats Radio, and lots of R&B + electronic.

I go through phases of the types of music I like. It changes often. I’ve heard of Imagine Dragons but I’ll have to check them out. 

Ally05
Opening Act

school work

Aht
Local Performer

I love Pandora music

I listen to Pandora music while working, eating, sleeping, reading, or just sitting on my porch relaxing...the only time I don't listen to my Pandora music is when I'm watching TV. or out shopping...

Have a blessed day...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska