cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie here...

Webrat55
Local Performer

..... knew too Pandora. Is it comparable to TuneIn? My go to for many many moons.

Tags (3)
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Webrat55. 👋

Welcome to the Pandora Community! We're happy that you're here. 

While I don't know much about TuneIn, I can help share more details about how Pandora works. 

Pandora offers three ways to listen: free ad-supported Pandora, Pandora Plus, and Pandora Premium. Each option offers access to our industry-leading radio and podcast service.

• As an ad-supported or Pandora Plus listener, you can access stations designed to introduce you to new music through the artists and songs that you know and love. You can type in your favorite artist or song and Pandora will do the rest. Music that is similar to your musical tastes will play in your station.
  • Pandora Premium subscribers can enjoy the same service along with the ability to listen to music on-demand and create custom playlists.
  • When listening to stations, you are able to rate music by giving it a Thumbs Up (meaning you like it and want more music like that on your station) or Thumbs Down (meaning you don't like it, or don't want music like that on this particular station). When you give a song a Thumbs Down, that song will never play again on that station.

Getting Started:

Begin by launching the Pandora application and tapping the search icon (shaped like a magnifying glass) in the top right corner of your screen. Enter the desired search term, and filter your results by Artist, Songs, Stations, Podcasts, Playlists, or Albums.

You can also use For You to view personalized station recommendations which can be found next to My Collection.

I hope this helps! 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (09.16.24)