cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora can be the personal soundtrack to life for music streamers out there...

Listener001
Not applicable

Pandora has excellent Member Feedback they are quick to come up with the solutions. . Thank you Pandora for making it easier for me to troubleshoot and learn how to access the app it’s very easy to use. Music is the soundtrack of life and it’s amazing to have an exceptional streaming service that makes it easier for actual users to access they are likes genres and even user-friendly with all devices. Pandora thank you so much for letting me try out your service and again to anybody out there I would definitely recommend trying out Pandora. Having the privilege to try this app I realize all of the music apps are amazing and it’s always good to try ones that work in suit best for you so Pandora keep up giving us music in our lives and making it easier for us to access it. 

The quote from Mamma Mia thank you for the music the songs on singing thank you for th joy They’re bringing who can live without it I ask in all honesty and I wanna see what would life be without a song or Amazing music app. 

🎶👍

Labels (1)
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks so much for writing and for your support!

Getting messages like yours keeps us doing what we're doing. Keep spreading the word and we'll keep playing the music.

Thanks for listening! 🎶