cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playlist Swap

OBlock
Underground

Is anybody willing to listen to one of my playlists if I listen to yours and then give each other feedback about what songs we like and why.

4 Replies

@OBlock I will share my top three playlists with you, but before you share yours with me, just so you know I do not listen to Rap, I have tried many times to gain a favorable ear for it, but it just eludes my taste to like it. Well, here are my playlists. MOHLoves Alaska Created Playlist,  Genre Songs Of The Day (GSOTD)   (this playlist was created strictly for the GSOTD (clean only) post and playlist. MOHLovesAlaska Alphabet Playlist this playlist I made for the Alphabet 11 playlist challenge for here on @Pandora. Enjoy the playlist, better yet enjoy the music, you now have over 3,000 songs to listen to. Take care and stay safe. 

P.S if you get some time you should consider doing the playlists challenges here on @Pandora, I promise you will have fun doing them. 

MOHLovesAlaska

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

you cant share playlists without premium

ks

@kayden_S I believe that is correct, you need to have the premium service to share playlists. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

hedrin7
Local Performer