Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop Or Country

Lovewolfie
Diamond in the Rough

Which do you prefer and why? What artists?🔥

Tags (2)
5 Replies

@Lovewolfie , thanks for your post. Allow me to start by saying I prefer both. For one I grew up on a family dairy farm, so as you can imagine it was country and everything country including the music. However, when my dad passed in 2004, his favorite song became a song I loved. "He Stopped Loving Her Today" by George Jones. I fell in love with Pop after leaving our family farm. I met two older half brothers that loved Rock, Pop, and Heavy Metal. Music I never heard before. When I became an adult I took a liking to music artists that had a wide variety in their talent. Artist that could sing, Rock, Pop, Singer Songwriter, Indie, Country, and Folk. That is when I feel in love with Jewel's music. My favorite over-all song is Foolish Games by Jewel, the original song, not the re-make or the version with Kelly Clarkson. Thanks again for your question. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

Lovewolfie
Diamond in the Rough

@MOHLovesAlaska  Thanks for the reply. I fell i love with country when I moved to a suburban city and I was flipping through stations on the radio. Some of my friends introduced me to pop music and my brothers introduced me to rap so those are the main genres I listen to. I have multiple favorites but the ones I'm listening to now are Invisible by Anna Clendening and All of Luke Bryan and Eminem

@Lovewolfie if you have favorites and you want them posted, there is a daily post called GSOTD post, once posted those songs are added to the GSOTD playlist. Here is the link to that playlist.  https://pandora.app.link/3j26c8iKwdb . I hope you do post your favorites. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

Lovewolfie
Diamond in the Rough

@MOHLovesAlaska I will take a look and maybe add some. If I add all of them, There will at least be about 300 new songs. Thanks for sharing It!

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

Get him back is a good one 

david+jasmine
jasdavid
0 Kudos