Snapchat-66203703.jpg

 need new hood music 

RedJokerYT
Diamond in the Rough

Lose Yourself by Eminem

I'll find you by Lecrae

Gotta Live by Tedashii

Take Care. Epik Table Flip (˚Õ˚)ر ~~~~╚╩╩╝

@RedJokerYT  look for these in tomorrow's post. Thanks for posting your selections. Your one of thee very few who have been a regular in posting. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

RedJokerYT
Diamond in the Rough

no probs 😁

Take Care. Epik Table Flip (˚Õ˚)ر ~~~~╚╩╩╝

FPC5150
Opening Act

FPC5150
Opening Act

check out this one add to your playlist gucci stamps and   by jfk a down south rapper 

https://pandora.app.link/FQQLYqZ0rdb        

Listener001
Not applicable

ohh theres a new one by a new artist that fire its 

Astronaut in the Ocean by Masked Wolf

@Listener001 , I will post this tomorrow, I will also make mention of you in the post. One question, is this for the Explicit only, or the clean GSOTD post?? Take care and stay safe.

P.S How did you do the other day?? I'm sure you were great, but still curious to know from you. Be safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Lovewolfie
Diamond in the Rough

I have a playlist of rap songs that I absolutely LOVE. My rap playlist 

@Lovewolfie  I will be adding these to the Explicit GSOTD post and playlist, anything that is clean I will add to the clean GSOTD post and playlist. Thanks for posting as well as sharing this @Lovewolfie , I will also be sure to mention you in the post for your selections.  @Lovewolfie  I will also add four songs a day until I have added all songs from this playlist. You take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

Justincase
Local Performer

NF ! I really like his songs never really knew who he was but has been around for a minute ..... Tell me what you think. 

Listener001
Not applicable

@onniebaby   @Yaya_loveVGST  hey! I have a couple rap songs on my Explicit Only playlist.   

Got Me floating by 423 KIDK is  a great song, DAYWALKER by CORPSE and MACHINE GUN KELLY i love both CORPSE and MJK. CORPSE is pretty new.Oops by YOUNG GRAVY is a good one too i stumbled upon this song by accident.  these are just a few songs on this playlist but I totally recommend these songs.

@RedJokerYT  LOSE YOURSELF by EMINEM is one of my favorites. i've never heard Ill find you by Lecrae nor have i heard GOTTA LIVE by TADASHII so i'm going to go check those out is these are explicit then i can add them to my EXPLICIT ONLY PLAYLIST or i can add these to my HAVE YOU HEARD THIS playlist 

@FPC5150  i am a fan of hip hop trap. so this drip city playlist sounds interesting so i'm surprised i haven't heard of this before. i'm going to check these out and perhaps they will be on on one of my playlists. and since you mentioned  gucci stamps jfk a down south rapper  i'm going to listen to that too 

@Justincase  the same thing for me i listened to NF but i didn't know much either 

@Lovewolfie  thank you for this playlist!

Monstercreed122
Local Performer

𝕀𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕤 "𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕"

0 Kudos