cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relationships + Break Ups

Dengineer234
Local Performer

So just exited a 5 year relationship I happened to be loyal to the core she was not from the start looking for some feel-good songs fresh feel me good music a change from what but I've been listening to I know there has 5o be someone out there who's got something for me P.S. Thanks for the suggestions I will listen to everyone

mod edit: changed title for clarity

96 Replies

-_-1
Diamond in the Rough

I'm guessing you saw my other posts up top but I also found these: Why Cry by the Panic Channel, Devil by Staind, and Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

@Mrodeo15 

Cry Me a River
Justin Timberlake · 2002

Is a good one 

DRACO AND MATTHEO MY LOVE

Mrodeo15
Opening Act

Thank you. They really help

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

Sodikken- Misery Meat Lyrics

JR Viral Hits

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

I NEED SOME SAD SONGS GUYS please post and GOD bless you all.

-_-1
Diamond in the Rough
  • Live Through the Night Radio  Sorry by Buckcherry, Don't Belong by Cold, Wasted Years by Cold, Never Coming Home by Crossfade, Hate Me by Blue October, Home by Three Days Grace, I'm just getting started you check out that station that I put up there you'll get more than your fill a sad songs and a bunch cool ones if you want

Mrodeo15
Opening Act

This is what heartbreak feels like by JKVE

Listener001
Not applicable

It Gets Better- Counterfeit

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Just came across this station:

500W_500H.jpg

Heartbreak Radio: Heartbreak Radio delivers on its title with heavy-hearted tunes. If your relationship has reached the end of the road, this station of sad songs can offer some solidarity.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (07.08.24)

-_-1
Diamond in the Rough
  • Here's some more- Scars, ...To be Loved & Love Me Till It Hurts by Papa Roach; Misery Business by Paramore, Santa Monica by Theory of a Deadman, She Hates Me by Puddle of Mudd. & Don't Remind Me by Audioslave might work also

NickGavras38
Opening Act

Tragic tragic 

Sadteen
Underground

Do u like some one but they don't like u back. If so u need a huge 🫂

@Sadteen If you have lived long enough in this life you will find out that no matter what you do or say there will always be those who will not like you no matter what...Even if you like them that is just how everyday life is...The best thing you and I can do friend is like and love ourselves...You can't go wrong by doing that...I have gone out of my way for some people I have encountered in my life and it never made a difference on how they felt towards me...That is just how life goes sometimes...Do I regret doing that??? No...Because in the end I still did what I would normally do...Help someone who needed help at the time...

Have a blessed night...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska
Tags (2)

Chloelynn
Underground

That was so inspiring thank you.

Sadteen
Underground

Thank you it was very inspiring and, k ow I think about it your right thank you again 

@Sadteen & @Chloelynn thank you for the friendly response...You just being yourself some will love you for who you are and some will not...But just know that you being you makes all the difference in the world...Especially in you're world where others know you and love you...Everyone else will just have to miss out on having some good in their life...

Have a wonderful night and a blessed weekend...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

Under the Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers. Sounds cliche but bro whenever I wanna cry and I'm in LA its freaking beautiful and applicable

If you can play guitar, I recommend learning the famous Iron Man riff by Black Sabbath. I will shred super late at night and it will make me feel better (until my mom yells at me to turn it down).  

If you start feeling angry about a traitorous ex, crank up the volume on either one of the emo anthems: Last Resort by Papa Roach and Chop Suey by System of A Down. Screaming these at the top of your lungs with no one else in the house is incredibly therapeutic. ❤️ 🙂