cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relationships + Break Ups

Dengineer234
Local Performer

So just exited a 5 year relationship I happened to be loyal to the core she was not from the start looking for some feel-good songs fresh feel me good music a change from what but I've been listening to I know there has 5o be someone out there who's got something for me P.S. Thanks for the suggestions I will listen to everyone

mod edit: changed title for clarity

89 Replies

-_-1
Diamond in the Rough

I'm guessing you saw my other posts up top but I also found these: Why Cry by the Panic Channel, Devil by Staind, and Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

@Mrodeo15 

Cry Me a River
Justin Timberlake · 2002

Is a good one 

DRACO AND MATTHEO MY LOVE

Mrodeo15
Opening Act

Thank you. They really help

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

Sodikken- Misery Meat Lyrics

JR Viral Hits

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

I NEED SOME SAD SONGS GUYS please post and GOD bless you all.

-_-1
Diamond in the Rough
  • Live Through the Night Radio  Sorry by Buckcherry, Don't Belong by Cold, Wasted Years by Cold, Never Coming Home by Crossfade, Hate Me by Blue October, Home by Three Days Grace, I'm just getting started you check out that station that I put up there you'll get more than your fill a sad songs and a bunch cool ones if you want

Mrodeo15
Opening Act

This is what heartbreak feels like by JKVE

zozovollmer83
Underground

It Gets Better- Counterfeit

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Just came across this station:

500W_500H.jpg

Heartbreak Radio: Heartbreak Radio delivers on its title with heavy-hearted tunes. If your relationship has reached the end of the road, this station of sad songs can offer some solidarity.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

-_-1
Diamond in the Rough
  • Here's some more- Scars, ...To be Loved & Love Me Till It Hurts by Papa Roach; Misery Business by Paramore, Santa Monica by Theory of a Deadman, She Hates Me by Puddle of Mudd. & Don't Remind Me by Audioslave might work also