cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Science has lied to us

Nightcore_Anime
Opening Act

Have you ever seen both movies/parts of back to the future, and you know how it was made in 2016 and they had hoverboards that actually hover. And yet in 2021 our hoverboards don't hover! See science has lied to us!

@ Rouge Panda
4 Replies

@Nightcore_Anime and yet they have made hovercrafts, interesting. I'm sure they could, but I'm guessing they may be thinking about the very high risk of accidents among children. Of course, I am only speculating, perhaps there could be a high volume of lawsuits against the maker (makers) as well. With all of our technology, they very well could have made hoverboards by now. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Nightcore_Anime
Opening Act

@MOHLovesAlaska , not to sound like a sphycopath or anything but I don't think lawsuits will be a concern to them sense they can sell them for high prices and modify them for military and law enforcement and sell them for even more money, plus a hovering board would be really fun!!😎😁

@ Rouge Panda

Itsdemondeer
Diamond in the Rough

Omg I’m cracking up @Nightcore_Anime! I just imagine the military in war flying around on hover boards with guns in their hands 😂🤚

-Demon Deer

lumenx
Local Performer

yeah, that's not remotely terrifying ಸ‿ಸ