cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Spooky Stories ๐ŸŽƒ

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

In the spirit of Halloween, please share any spooky stories you may have to share with the rest of us.

Happy Halloween!!! ๐ŸŽƒ

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

5 Replies

@ErickPandora I have had these two incidents happen in my life, and yes I was sober, and no one else was with me when they happened. One night while sleeping I woke up because I was pushed, and another time while I was sleeping I woke up because someone screamed my name while standing in my room. I got up both times, of course, I looked in every room of my place and there was no one. I cannot explain it, but I know it happened it was just as real then as it is just as real as I respond to this thread. 

Have a great night, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska Wow, that is scary! I had a very similar experience where I literally saw the curtains in my bedroom get swiped as if someone had pushed them while I was home alone.

I did a 2nd take and thought to myself, "did I just see that or was it my imagination?" It was so fast and have never seen it happen again.

Thanks for sharing!

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

@ErickPandora My brother David along with two of his friends had seen something that was even scarier. He told me a story about an incident that happened when he was 19 I was just a little fella I may have been in Kindergartner when he told me, but anyway. To this day he swears what they saw was real. I will say no more. 

MOHLovesAlaska

JackPhantom
On the Rise

I once went walking in a forest at 1am after watching all four (at the time) Friday the 13th movies in succession at 13 or 14. I was heading home from the friend's house where we watched em all. I was also living in an area with exactly the same flora and fauna as the New Jersey location where they filmed them. Suddenly I freaked completely out and took off. I find out later, that I probably walked by a corpse. Turns out some criminal types found out some woman was an informant, and took her apart with a chainsaw right about where I was walking, that same night. If we had started the movie a half to an hour earlier, I'd have walked in on them doing that, and been removed as a possible witness.

Artist here as "Jack Phantom and the Exquisite Corpse Cabaret" (jazz)

@JackPhantom the exact start time was your best friend at that moment. Still creepy though that is for sure...Thank you for sharing that story.

Take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos