1,273 Replies

Jayteflon30
Local Performer

Yes mines is greyed out too artist name is jay teflon 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jayteflon30 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Jayteflon30
Local Performer
Thanks

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @Jayteflon30. 🤝

iftekharulanam
Local Performer

Hi, I am having trouble claiming my AMP profile. First of all, I have two artist profiles created somehow. Second, when I try to claim any of my profiles using my artist name, it does not show up. Can you please help?

Regards, 

Iftekharul Anam

0 Kudos

iamosnap
Local Performer

Hello I would like to change my artist profile name.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@iftekharulanam I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@iamosnap I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

go4broke
Local Performer

When trying to claim my artist profile "go4broke" it does not show up as an artist. However, if I look it up on pandora I am able to listen to my music and the account comes up. How do I fix this? thank you.

go4broke
Local Performer

When trying to claim my artist profile "go4broke" it does not show up as an artist. However, if I look it up on pandora I am able to listen to my music and the account comes up. How do I fix this? thank you.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@go4broke I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

gabbleratchett
Local Performer

An album of mine came up on a station, and it had no cover art, though it used to.  How do I resubmit it?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gabbleratchett I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

floydkelly2012
Underground

I'm looking for guidance for including the Pandora logo in the end-credits of my music video; sizing/color/placement.  Thank you and wishing you all a great day.

A fried chicken a day keeps the broccoli away.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@floydkelly2012 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

DJ_Demmerneck
Underground

So I distributed my songs to Pandora here, and when I try to listen to my own songs, it wants to have me pay for a Subscription. But I want to listen to my own music, that I made, for the free plan on Pandora, here. When I go to the website called,"                             https://amp.pandora.com/claim-artist       "

So when I enter my info, it does not show up as my name,  under this website. So how can I get my name to pop-up on here? Can someone help me please?

DJ Demmerneck

gtmottyo
Local Performer

I can’t start a Station I can only play my tracks, need help ! ( GTM OTTYO )

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gtmottyo I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DJ_Demmerneck I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

stermeran
Local Performer

@AdamPandora I'm having the same issue as others who have posted on this thread--my release was accepted, but my artist name doesn't populate when I try to claim an artist through AMP. Here is the link to my artist page:

https://www.pandora.com/artist/just-fiction/ARbm4jb9X4bXtVq

If you could create a ticket with the AMP team to look into this I'd appreciate it. Thanks!