cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tips and Suggestions on how to use Pandora

OscarCompean
Local Performer

Help, how can I improve the Pandora experience?

Hello everyone, I want to ask for your advice on how to take advantage of this great tool. Best regards

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@OscarCompean Nice to see you around the Community!

Pandora offers three ways to listen: free ad-supported Pandora, Pandora Plus, and Pandora Premium. Each option offers access to our industry-leading radio and podcast service.

As an ad-supported or Pandora Plus listener, you can access stations designed to introduce you to new music through the artists and songs that you know and love. You can type in your favorite artist or song and Pandora will do the rest. Music that is similar to your musical tastes will play in your station.

When listening to stations, you are able to rate music by giving it a Thumbs Up (meaning you like it and want more music like that on your station) or Thumbs Down (meaning you don't like it, or don't want music like that on this particular station). When you give a song a Thumbs Down, that song will never play again on that station.

We use a similar, personalized approach to help you discover podcasts and recommend new ones to you. Thumb up podcast episodes you love, and we’ll recommend more podcasts like it! Thumb down episodes you don’t like, and we’ll tune our recommendations accordingly.

Pandora Premium subscribers can enjoy the same service along with the ability to listen to music on-demand and create custom playlists.

For more tips on how to use Pandora, check out our help page.

To read about the additional benefits Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium, just ask, or visit the following link.

I also recommend checking out this thread, as many other users have shared what some of their favorite features of Pandora are: Introduce Yourself

Hope this helps!

@OscarCompean premium is the best option for a great music listening experience here on @Pandora. You will not have ads that interupt you, you can create your very own playlists as well as your own stations, you can also listen to your music you collected off line on your android device. 

I have been a premium customer since October 2019 and very very happy with Pandora. 

Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska