cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utterly Stagnant Development? Why?!

Alex_6
Underground

Am I smoking something, or has Pandora just completely stopped listening to its users- as if it ever did...
In the Feature Requests Forum sorted by Most Requested it lists 18+ pages, at 20 requests/page, so that's 360+ requests. Since September of 2019. 17 have been acted on. (We did get the fancy new logo with the red Splash on the P. Was a Dev murdered?)

In the first page of 20, there are over 5,600 votes. One request has been completed, that had 240-some votes, that's still over 5,360 votes for 19 requests that are all from before the US entered lockdown.

What. The. Heck. is going on here? I love what the Music Genome does (or rather, did) but the music selection seems to be shrinking, and the developers don't seem to give a flying squirrel's tail about Users.
Sp0t!fy's Radio isn't as good, but I think I'm about done supporting a dying platform.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Moderator Edit: Format

1 Reply

Big_Mark
Local Performer

10+ subscriber, and am losing my love for Pandora. Been struggling with getting a wider variety of music for a while, and now I see my stations list is about a 1/4 or a 1/3 of what it once was. Very disappointing. 

0 Kudos