cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We can change

IslandGirlHI808
Local Performer

People needs second chances I believe in them everyone needs too believe in second chances cause in every human their is a little bit of madness hate but everyone changes cause they believe in faith and hope of new changes in human, human beings is one of the most smartest minds but sometimes we are the most dumbest mamals on earth beacause of the things we do or say.We hurt people with our words and it can cause people to fall in depression and their is alot of people that do fall in depression things need to change to help save people we are ALL HUMAN we all make mistakes and we all should be given chances and we all should except people for who they are and not judge them.😕🤔🙂

3 Replies

@IslandGirlHI808 well said, no one is perfect that's for sure. Everyone needs a second chance of redemption, I myself have received, and I myself have forgiven others who also wronged as well as hurt me. This would be a better world for sure if forgiveness was exercised in our daily lives. Take care @IslandGirlHI808 and stay safe as well. 

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@IslandGirlHI808 That was a thoughtful post. If more people would stop being judgemental and realize we are all humans who make mistakes regularly then we would have a better society. Peace! ✌

@IslandGirlHI808 you had mentioned people getting hurt with hurtful words, words do hurt especially when they are coming from the ones we love the most in our daily lives. About two years ago this came to me when I was doing my daily reading, and I was reading in the book of James 3:6-10 "And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell. 7). For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed and hath been tamed of mankind: 8). But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. 9). Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. 10). Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be". (KJV). Soon after I was done reading these few scriptures this is what came to me.

"Hurtful words are like a loaded gun, once fired you cannot take it back, even accidental shootings cause pain. Never keep your tongue loaded". God bless. Take care and stay safe. 

P.S. This is a song I picked just for you. I hope you like it. Be Good To Yourself by Journey (Steve Perry). 

MOHLovesAlaska