cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Here

Local Performer

Hello Everyone,

Even though I've been in Pandora since almost the beginning I'm kind of new here in the Pandora community. I love music and lately with all the time I have, i'm trying to see what is all about the Pandora community.

Lizzy  

Re: New Here

Chart Topper

@Lizzy001  hi how are you? I hope you are well and good. Pandora community is a great place (I think it is). We do a GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day) choices. If you ever want to post your favorite songs, or your favorite GSOTD please feel free to do so. I created a playlist just for this purpose. Any song that is posted to GSOTD post get's added to this playlist. Here is the link for the playlist. I hope you like the music.   download (11).jpg  https://pandora.app.link/aPZseY23Acb .  Have a Happy and safe New Year. Take care and stay safe.  

mohempstead
0 Kudos

Re: Welcome to the Community!

Underground

Oh yea... good morning 🌅

Re: Welcome to the Community!

Chart Topper

@beckbenjamin62    103.gif  too you. Take care and stay safe.  

mohempstead

Re: How do I view my (relatively recent) play history?

Local Performer

hello

Local Performer

hello

Re: hello

Chart Topper

@coolfox1hey how are ya?? I hope all is well and great for you. If you are at all interested in posting your favorite songs, or perhaps even favorite genre, there is a daily post that we do here in the Pandora community called "GSOTD" (Genre Songs Of The Day). Any songs that are posted are also added to a public playlist that was created just for this purpose. Here is the link to the playlist. I hope you listen to it, and I also hope you post your favorites. You take care and stay safe. 

download (11).jpg  

https://pandora.app.link/DsmG7nHJPcb . Enjoy the music. Be safe. 

mohempstead

follow

Underground

😍jaydyn valdreau1

0 Kudos

Re: follow

Underground

love eveyone

0 Kudos

Re: How to Create a Pandora Account

Local Performer

hi