What's Worse? ๐Ÿค”

Pandora

Thoughts on this one? 

FjzdwMnXEAUt4De.jpeg

9 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Definitely music playing from my phone in public - especially when the room is quiet and the volume on my phone is super loud. ๐Ÿ˜…

@Pandora@AdamPandora for me it is closing the app while streaming music...I loved this one song but for the life of me I could not figure out what the name of it was, so as I was searching for the type of genre it was, I closed the app while playing the song that I believed I had found just by random search...thank goodness for the history tool...

Have a blessed day...take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

That is very true, @MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

Omg - definitely my Pandora app somehow coming on in the dead of silence! It's bad enough that it has done this once or twice, but what's worse: sometimes I'm embarrassed by the music that plays! (My tastes are crazy.)

KUKIZOE
Opening Act

Omg @Listener001 I'm literally the same way... this is happened to me when I was going to work....... it was so embarrassing! My music taste has such a variety, I listen to mainstream pop to R&B to indie pop and hyperpop/cutecore/nightcore(and not many people like this one...), and so I'm scared of people just judging my playlists ๐Ÿ˜…

โ™ก,
Kuki Yamazoe (KUKIZOE)

redvelvet
Opening Act

oh DEFINITELY the app playing in public. or even just with my family. i do that all the time just trying to get my bluetooth stuff connected. people could easily judge me based on the music i listen to!

Bella W.

Ally05
Opening Act

Definitely music playing from your phone in public i've had that happen a lot of times its really embarrassing.

sundaysinjuly
Diamond in the Rough

Ugh! Music playing in public when I think it's paused, app closed, or supposed to be in my headphones. Then, you're scrambling to mute or turn it off quickly... So annoying! What's even worse is if you're listening to something explicit ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Hartless623
Underground

Closing the app (or getting a phone call ๐Ÿคฌ) in the middle of a good song is way worse!!

No shame in my music, so 0 Fโ€™s given when it starts playing in public ๐Ÿ˜… some people can learn a thing or two from my playlists!