cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will the SiriusXM Music Library on Pandora

RyanKuc2019
Opening Act
I was wondering since SiriusXM acquired Pandora this year will there music library get migrated to Pandora?
7 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RyanKuc2019  Currently, we offer Pandora Now. This is a new station that SiriusXM listeners can access on Channel 3. It is an ad-free hip hop and pop hits station featuring the most Thumbed Up songs on Pandora. (You can also add it on Pandora; just search Pandora Now to add it as a station.)

Additionally, SiriusXM listeners can now add Personalized Stations powered by Pandora to their Favorite Channels in the SiriusXM app. While these stations will not be linked to your Pandora account, Thumbing Up or Thumbing Down will improve them and make them unique to your preferences.

Pandora is also featuring select SiriusXM shows in a podcast format. These podcasts can be found under Browse or For You (through our mobile app, website, and selected devices), and will have a SiriusXM banner in the artwork. Click here to see the full list of podcasts available on Pandora.

++

If you'd like to see a combined subscription option for SiriusXM and Pandora, feel free to upvote this existing feature request.

You can find out more about SiriusXM and Pandora in this helpful article

See ya around the community 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

RyanKuc2019
Opening Act

Thanks for the information

JackPhantom
On the Rise

We know hip hop rap and pop are the darlings of Pandora, but I think the guy's question was: if one's music is on Pandora, is it also going to be featured on Sirius XM or does one have to also send a CD to New York City?

Assuming someone plays world music, or blues, etc. 

Artist here as "Jack Phantom and the Exquisite Corpse Cabaret" (jazz)
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your feedback, @JackPhantom.

Except for some shared content or special offers, SiriusXM and Pandora will continue to operate as separate services under their own brands. 

If you have additional questions about submitting tunes, it would be best to contact our Artist Support / AMP team here.

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

JackPhantom
On the Rise

@AlyssaPandora Is that link for SiriusXM submissions as well, or Pandora?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JackPhantom Specifically for Pandora as the two operate as separate services.

For more help with SiriusXM submissions, you can reach out to their support team here.

Hope this information is helpful! 

0 Kudos

JackPhantom
On the Rise

VERY helpful. I was asking for OP, but since my plays on Pandora are stuck and going nowhere 😕 maybe SiriusXM can spark em a bit 🙂 I'll give em a shout.

Keep it up by the way, loving the push you guys are doing to create a complete platform.