cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop App: Windows 10 Update

dwheelock
Local Performer

My Pandora for Windows 10 app hasn't updated been since 2019.  The Pandora.exe executable file is currently at version 15.0.3.0 with a modification date of 11/21/2019.  All of the files in the .../Program Files/Pandora folder were last updated in 2019.

When I check the Windows Store it only has the version that I have.  I have auto-updates turned ON in the Windows Store, so I should have the latest version.

Is there a newer version of Pandora for Windows 10?

Has Pandora not updated their app in almost 3 years?

What's going on?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

DokaDarjial
Local Performer

I don't think pandora doesn't support Windows 10

0 Kudos

LeonardSlaterd
Local Performer

Maybe you should try uninstalling the application and downloading the latest available version today? But this will probably be pointless since the application should update automatically if you have auto-update enabled. Maybe you don't have a licensed version of Windows? Not having a license can cause lots of problems, and you should buy the licensed version of Windows to ensure you get all the features the Microsoft team offers.

WalkerDundas
Local Performer

Did you manage to get your Pandora app sorted out?

0 Kudos

WalkerDundas
Local Performer

It does seem a bit odd that your Pandora for Windows 10 app hasn't updated in so long, especially with auto-updates turned on. It's possible that the app hasn't received any significant updates or that the Windows Store version might lag behind other platforms.

You could try reaching out to Pandora's support or checking their official website for information on the latest app version. They might have insights into any updates that are in the pipeline.

By the way, if you ever need a Windows key for your computer or any other reason, you can check out windows 10 pro key. Having alternatives can be useful.

0 Kudos