Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Billie. 👋

Unfortunately, you won't be able to record Pandora on your PC or your DVD player as this is not a feature.

However, you can stream Pandora from your web browser or the desktop app on your computer.

If you're interested in the Pandora Desktop app, you can find out more information here.

If you have a Blu-Ray player, you may be able to listen to Pandora from that device. All supported devices in-home devices (TVs, blu-ray, etc) can be found on this page.

I hope this information is helpful. Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Billie. 👋

Unfortunately, you won't be able to record Pandora on your PC or your DVD player as this is not a feature.

However, you can stream Pandora from your web browser or the desktop app on your computer.

If you're interested in the Pandora Desktop app, you can find out more information here.

If you have a Blu-Ray player, you may be able to listen to Pandora from that device. All supported devices in-home devices (TVs, blu-ray, etc) can be found on this page.

I hope this information is helpful. Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

FrelancerFrank5
Underground

I have occasionally encountered the problem of a malfunctioning screen. At home, if you do not have enough experience, opportunity, and special desire to go to the service center, you can try to make an initial diagnosis of the problem. For this purpose, you will again need an external monitor. Connect your notebook to the DVI or VGA ports of the monitor. If after that, on the monitor screen will be visible a familiar picture - most likely the problem with the matrix, matrix connector for the plume, or the plume itself. Another way out is replacing the RAM line, which may also be the cause. But all the same, solving this problem by yourself will be difficult!

mod edit: removed 3rd party link

0 Kudos