cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop: Redesign Seek Bar

Turbosol
Local Performer

I'm loving pandora so far but the desktop player has a seek bar that is like 3 pixels tall and when you are seeking through tracks you accidently hit the play/pause and repeat buttons all the time, or hit the colored area that takes you to that album page, it's very annoying! It just needs a simple redesign so the seek bar is separated more from the other things. Other than that, it's great.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Maisie. 👋

Thanks so much for your feedback around this. If you'd like to see a redesign around the seek bar or any other feature, we'd love to hear more about your idea.

Feel free to create an idea here - you can also learn more about how Feature Requests work on community by visiting: Ideas Policy + FAQs

You can upvote ideas by clicking on the 💙 icon next to the title and by leaving a comment to express your interest in seeing different suggestions implemented. 

Hope to see you around the community space more often! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Maisie
Local Performer

I agree, please take away that bottom bar, I can't scroll down... so frustrating

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Maisie. 👋

Thanks so much for your feedback around this. If you'd like to see a redesign around the seek bar or any other feature, we'd love to hear more about your idea.

Feel free to create an idea here - you can also learn more about how Feature Requests work on community by visiting: Ideas Policy + FAQs

You can upvote ideas by clicking on the 💙 icon next to the title and by leaving a comment to express your interest in seeing different suggestions implemented. 

Hope to see you around the community space more often! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

JonesCola
Local Performer

I cant tell if my Pandora is just not working or if the seek bar is so small, I am unable to get it with my mouse on a 4k monitor. I like to be able to move around in song if I hear a particularly interesting thing. This is kind of a deal-breaker for me. Also, I cant create a new playlist on the desktop app but on the android app I can. I listen to a lot of music while working and I dont want to have to use my phone for everything. Please fix this.

Turbosol
Local Performer

Wow, so they still haven't changed it after a year? Geez, I'm glad I went back to spotify!

0 Kudos

JonesCola
Local Performer

It seems to be working now. I think it was a problem with not setting my account to paid/plus for a few hours. I had a free account many years ago but we just created a family account. If you are seeing this maybe be more patient than I am haha.

0 Kudos