The desktop app worked this morning, but my mac rebooted itself for no apparent reason, and now when I click on the Pandora in my doc, it bounces once, and then just stops. Nothing else happens.
I've reinstalled already, and it didn't help.
Macbook Pro, 2.4 GHZ Quad
Hi there, @bpostow. 👋
Sounds like you've already run through the standard troubleshooting steps here.
I'd like to report this to our engineers for further investigation. Could you help by providing a little more info?
Let me know. 🎧
1) yes, macbook pro, 2.4 ghz quadcore
3) It's the most recent version of pandora for mac, because I just re-downloaded it
4) MacOS version Catalina 10.15.6
5) There are no error messages. It just bounces once or twice and then silently does nothing.
6) I can, except that the reason I downloaded the app in the first place is that it keeps telling me that I need to turn off adblock, but adblock is already off... so that problem is still happening...
@bpostow Thanks for letting me know about that, and for sending over that information.
Based on your message, it sounds like you may have used this steps regarding how to add Pandora to the allowlist in your ad blocker on our help page.
Some anti-virus software like Kaspersky can have anti-banner settings enabled that behave similarly to ad blockers. If you're using Kaspersky software, identify the version you have installed and follow their instructions on how to disable that feature:
Let me know if this helps. 🎧
I can't turn off any security because this is a work computer, and I'm GETTING ads, both video and banners. When I just reload, it works fine, for a time, then eventually it gets confused again...
Anyway, I'm not trying to solve that problem right now, the app worked fine before.