cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop: "Something Went Wrong" On Multiple Browsers

sgvlasto
Local Performer

I'm accessing Pandora via Google Chrome, Brave, Firefox, and Edge with a free account.

I'm having issues with the internet page loading. Sometimes it just sits with the "pandora" logo with the tab icon spinning and nothing happens after a while. Sometimes music starts playing after about 5 minutes but then the screen goes completely blank with the following error displayed even though music is playing:

"Something went wrong. Try refreshing the page and if the problem continues, please come back and try again later."

There is nothing else displayed. Occasionally if I do refresh I get a full working window but that is rare.

This is on a 1 year old windows 10 pro 64 bit desktop.

I don't have any ad blockers in place and have gone through all the instructions to allow the site full access in various setting in all different browsers. I've cleared the cache on all browsers with no help.

I have two free accounts and both have the same problems.

I tried the windows application as well and ran into the same screen.

Mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @sgvlasto 👋

Thanks for trying those steps out. It sounds like the issue may be related to the network you're using to connect to Pandora.

Let's try rebooting your connection: 

1. Shut down your device completely;
  2. Unplug your modem and router, wait one full minute, and then plug them back in;
  3. Wait five more minutes to allow the modem and router to fully boot back up;
  4. Turn your device back on and try Pandora again.

If Pandora still isn't working, could you check if you're able to connect to your network using another streaming service, such as YouTube?

Are you using a work computer on a VPN?

Let me know how it goes! 

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos