cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edge: Background noise playing behind music

Capy
Local Performer

on my Windows 11, I'm experiencing the same background noise with each song or album across the board 

it sounds like a vinyl album playing with ticks and pops, very annoying especially thru headphones.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Capy Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. Additionally, are you only experiencing this issue with Pandora?
    • Have you tried streaming other websites such as YouTube?
    • If not, please try launching YouTube and let me know if you experience similar issues there as well.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

Capy
Local Performer

Thanks For Reply, I'm on Desktop Windows 11, I'm using Microsoft Edge as my browser, I've tried others like YouTube and Spotify and no scratchy noise in quiet moments in songs in multi-Genres, also the sound quality I hear is rather flat with no EQ it is a flat sound in all genres, been a member for a few years and it seems the sound has changed for the worse , I will try to use a different browser, I cherish music and would like your app to carry a EQ so prog rock can sound like prog rock and that country Folk or Southern Rock or any genres would sound like the best, even thru the last 80 years of recording and how sound has evolved, sound quality should BE why folks like me pay to hear the best of all genres.     Thanks for your time 

Capy

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @Capy.

I moved your post over to the Desktop space.

I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps to see if they resolve the issue for you: Edge Troubleshooting

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos