cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find Friends not working

Steph3
Local Performer

Since the outage yesterday,  Find Friends does not work again. Anyone else having trouble with this feature? 

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abrown I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please make sure to reply back to their last email message with the information requested, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Steph3 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot/screen-recording of what you're seeing? 

I'll look forward to hearing back!

abrown
Underground

Having the same issue

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abrown I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please make sure to reply back to their last email message with the information requested, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

0 Kudos

abrown
Underground

Yes, I was informed that it just doesn't work with my android.  HORRIBLE!!  They need to fix this.  How can they just take a feature away...it used to work.  😞