cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Login Error After Entering Correct Info

GiCU2
Local Performer

I haven't been able to login for a few days now. I know that I'm using the correct username and password. I even tried changing my password and it still won't let me login. I thought that maybe my account had been deleted so I clicked the 'Sign Up' button. It just said that there is already an account with that username, i.e. it confirmed that my account has not been deleted. I also tried multiple browsers and disabled extensions. No luck. Please help.

Labels (2)
159 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Xenonwarrior. 👋

Since this involves your password, I escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone will contact you privately via email to offer further assistance with this. Please keep an eye out for their email message soon. 📬

Thanks for letting us know about this, and for your patience. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Vainscript
Local Performer

I am having the same issue accessing Pandora from Firefox, I have cleared cache and restarted but it still tells me the credentials are incorrect

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Vainscript. 👋

Someone from our User Support team has reached out to you via email to gather more info about your experience. If you don't see the email yet, please be sure to check your junk / spam folder. 📬

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

stevo392
Local Performer

Same issue, can't login on firefox but i can on chrome. Tried all the troubleshooting tips like disable extensions, delete cookies etc. What do?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @stevo392. 👋

Thanks for letting us know about this. We'll be in touch via email to follow up with you regarding your account shortly. Please keep an eye out for our message. 📬

Twiddyfo
Local Performer

Same issues multiple emails no response

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Twiddyfo. 👋

I do see that you've already been in touch with a member from our User Support team via email. Someone will follow up with you regarding your issue today. Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

FSUPritch
Local Performer

I am having the same issues. Cannot login on desktop app or through browser. Mobile is fine. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @FSUPritch. 👋

Thank you for your post! We'll be in touch via email to follow up with you regarding your account shortly. Please keep an eye out for our message. 📬

cipher99
Underground

I have same problem, credentials that work in other browsers are refused when I use Firefox.  I see "1 Solution" noted.  Maybe it appears in support messages because I can't find it in this thread.

0 Kudos

Glassitter
Local Performer

My problem is that I am logged into my account on my iPhone, but I can’t login on my computer at work. I have reset my password and that isn’t the problem. I am on a new laptop at work but I can get to the Pandora site and attempt to login, it just tells me my email and/or password is incorrect and I know that it isn’t. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @cipher99. 👋

Since these issues involve your account + password, we escalate these to our User Support team via email to protect your privacy. I do see that you were able to log in based on your post in another thread. Glad to hear that you were able to get back to listening. If anything else pops up, feel free to let us know. 🎧

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Glassitter. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing Desktop thread: Incorrect Login Error After Entering Correct Info

Someone from our User Support team has contacted you via email to gather more info. If you don't see the message soon, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder too. We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Lierin8oracle
Local Performer

Just what the subject says. Numerous attempts. Different browsers. Chrome and Firefox. Verified correct password on my phone app. Please advise. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Lierin8oracle. 👋

To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Incorrect Login Error After Entering Correct Info

We'll be in touch via email to follow up with you regarding your account shortly. Please keep an eye out for our message. 📬

0 Kudos

SAB
Local Performer

I can login to Pandora on my iPhone and iPad but all of a sudden, my desktop computer (dell)is not recognizing my password and not allowing me to login.  I even tried changing my password and I am able t login from my iPhone with the new password but still unable to on my desktop.  Please help!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @SAB. 👋

Thanks for posting on the Pandora Community!

Looks like you already have been in contact with a member from our User Support team via email. Someone will be in touch with you to follow up soon.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

0 Kudos

GARainman
Local Performer

Same issue. I just got a new Microsoft Surface notebook to replace my Dell tablet. It works fine on my tablet, but refuses to accept the correct password on my Surface. I'm able to logon to my account via web browser and play my music there. I've already tried the "Desktop App Troubleshooting". Recommendations?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @GARainman. 👋

Thank you for your post! We'll be in touch via email to follow up with you regarding your account shortly. Please keep an eye out for our message. 📬

0 Kudos

Tamati
Local Performer

I had the same issue, fully able to connect to Pandora on all mobile devices, but not on any of my desktops. I then tried it in incognito mode and that worked. tried logging back in like normal, error.

Turned off my adblocker, then it started working!!

Would LOVE to have a warning to turn off my adblocker rather than just "incorrect password"!