cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mac Desktop App: Music stops after one song

Franklyspeaking
Local Performer

I am a paid subscriber for years. Lately, Pandora won't play more than one song on my Mac iOS unless I jiggle the mouse which is flippin' annoying when I'm working. I would at least like to be able to listen to it offline but cannot find a setting on the website to set to offline mode just so I don't have to jiggle the mouse every 3 minutes. Please help!

I have the desktop app and it **ahem**! One song at a time AND no offline mode button just to stop being irritated at moving the mouse every 3 flippin' minutes.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Franklyspeaking Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Listening offline on Mac:

The short answer is that the tracks you download will continue to live within the Pandora app, but you may listen to them offline with an Android or iOS device.

In other words, Pandora Premium allows subscribers to take individual songs, albums, or stations offline for listening within the Pandora app. However, it's not possible to transfer your Pandora music collection to an external music. If you're outside of our app, or you're accessing Pandora from our website or another type of device, you won't be able to view those downloads.

Hope this helps clarify.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Music stopping after one song:

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? 

1. Is there an error message when the music stops? If so, what does it say?
  2. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Franklyspeaking Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Listening offline on Mac:

The short answer is that the tracks you download will continue to live within the Pandora app, but you may listen to them offline with an Android or iOS device.

In other words, Pandora Premium allows subscribers to take individual songs, albums, or stations offline for listening within the Pandora app. However, it's not possible to transfer your Pandora music collection to an external music. If you're outside of our app, or you're accessing Pandora from our website or another type of device, you won't be able to view those downloads.

Hope this helps clarify.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Music stopping after one song:

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? 

1. Is there an error message when the music stops? If so, what does it say?
  2. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos