cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mac Desktop: Playback stops and won't resume

BrianLaRose
Local Performer

I have had my Macbook Pro M2 for 5 months.  I am on Pandora Plus (so I pay for this service and it's worth it). 

I'm listening to music whenever I am heads down on a task and frequently (like once a day at least), the App (latest 15.0.3 mind you) will just hang up. The scrolling song name continues, but the music is gone and it won't come back until I close app and restart - OR i can change stations and then come back to my station and it starts right back up.

Equipment: 

Apple Macbook M2

MacOS 14.2.1

16 G RAM, 1 TB Disk (with 113G free space)

no VPN, no security software 

odd, huh?

Brian

and it just did it again.  2nd time today.  The spinning record is going round and round, it's stuck after a song was over..  

ugh.. They shouldn't let business majors write commercial applications.  This stuff is horrible.

Moderator Edit: Merged posts and title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @BrianLaRose 

Welcome to community!

Can you tell me a little more about your experience? When listening on the desktop app, are you listening to a single station, or in shuffle?

Do you happen to notice any error message when the music stops? Have you tried clearing the app data and/or cache?

Do you have a similar issue when listening through a web browser?

Thanks for the additionally help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

davidtv
Local Performer

I have the same error as you but haven't found the cause. I recently updated to the latest Mac OS and the problem was resolved.

0 Kudos