Nothing wrong with headphones or Windows 10. MP3's and windows system sounds are fine. Only Pandora is compressed and doesn't play lyrics. Was fine before lunch today. Shutdown and restart doesn't work. Firefox is up to date. Occurs in Firefox and in Edge.
Hi @jspradlin! Thanks for posting to community.
To clarify your issue, you're able to hear the music (the instruments) however, the artist singing is not coming through or is distorted?
Can you let me know the version of FireFox and Edge you're using? Additionally, is this only happening on your computer or on other devices on the same network? If it's happening on other devices, can you let me know the make and model of the devices.
In the meantime, I've enabled a trace on your account to help us determine what may be happening. While the trace is enabled, can you please replicate the issue and then try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Clear your Cookies, Cache, and History:
- Make sure you are accepting cookies from Pandora:
- Make sure you are allowing Pandora to automatically play sound:
- Turn off extensions like Disable HTML5 Autoplay, Adblock, and NoScript, or allow www.pandora.com within them.
- Install the latest version of the Flash player here.
- If you are using an internet firewall or anti-virus program, it could be blocking portions of our site. Try allowing access to www.pandora.com within those programs, and then try visiting our site again. If this doesn't help, then try disabling such programs entirely as a test to see if this affects your issue.
Let me know how it goes.