Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: 04/22/2021: Unable to Shuffle

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 04/22/2021: Hi everyone! 👋

Thank you for reporting this issue with the Shuffle feature. We have shared your feedback with our engineering team on an internal ticket so they can investigate. They are now aware of this and they're working on it. In the meantime, please keep an eye on this thread as this is where will be providing updates on the status of the fix for this. 🎧

_______________________________________________________________________________________

04/23/2021 Pandora Update: Hi everyone! 👋We believe the error when attempting to shuffle music on our website has been resolved. If you're still having trouble, please try out the troubleshooting steps for your specific browser / Pandora Desktop app. 

Web Browser Troubleshooting:

++

Pandora Desktop App Troubleshooting:

Let us know if you continue to experience this issue. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
86 Replies

clhoneycutt83
Local Performer

I think there is a duplicate ticket that was marked resolved. This one still shows as pinned when I look at it.

0 Kudos

ermo1-
Local Performer

Its working!! Had to log out and log back in.

mcammilletti
Underground

Still not working for me. Logged out and back in again still getting the error and only one station will play.  Cannot even get my thumbprint radio to work.  Ugh...

0 Kudos

terrilcn
Local Performer

Not working for me either!  Glad to know it's not just me.

0 Kudos

gordoncs
Underground

I love how this thread says "solved" but everyone is still having the same problem. Same issue as everyone else. I am a premium paying member and been using pandora for 10 years and it just seems to get more broken every day. Offline stations routinely glitch and stop working, and yes now shuffle doesn't work as well. Getting the same error and reverted to last station as everyone else. Shuffle is the most basic feature of pandora i don't understand how you can let basic features of your app get so broken.

jersandau
Local Performer

Just an FYI:  At 4:46 Eastern Time (4/22), I can  play neither shuffle nor a single station.

0 Kudos

GonzoSupreme
Local Performer

Having the same issue.  Frustrating as I prefer to leave on shuffle for extended periods of time without having to babysit it.

0 Kudos

rwynne1
Underground

Still not working....very frustrating!!!!

0 Kudos

martinezrodz85
Local Performer

please fix this im about to delete account 

0 Kudos

mcammilletti
Underground

I am about to delete as well. I cant work without music.

0 Kudos

jasonwpegg
Underground

Using the Windows 10 App Player.  No stations play at this point.  When I try to pull up albums or playlists, I get the spinning wheel and no lists.  I've restarted the player, signed out and back in again, same results.  Seems nothing is working at this point.  Just wanted to add my voice to an issue I'm fairly certain isn't resolved.

UPDATE: Going into Settings > Apps & Features > Pandora > Advanced Options > Terminate, followed by Reset > Repair, seemed to let the app start working again.  I don't know if this will be permanent, but at least I have music.  Will update again if it reverts to poor behavior.

gordoncs
Underground

6:23 PM CT - Shuffle finally started working again.

0 Kudos

Theackd7
Local Performer

My pandora will not play anything on my Mac book

0 Kudos

Jw7
Local Performer

How can I get the shuffle to work

0 Kudos

ekacker
Local Performer

STILL NO SHUFFLE!  Seriously?

0 Kudos

aldo
Local Performer

Same problem here 4-23-21

0 Kudos

JE73
Local Performer

I just logged in and it's still stuck on only 1 station. Is there any update of when this will be resolved? 

0 Kudos

Ramac
Local Performer

Is there an ETA for getting this fixed?

0 Kudos

ms_jenny
Local Performer

Ditto here too 😥

I've had the "can't shuffle" issue all week - today is Friday and I'm still unable to shuffle.  I'm on a windows based desktop (at work).  I love listening to Pandora in the background during my work day, in addition to when I'm working in the yard or on a hobby at home.

I really hope the tech team can figure this out sooner than later. 🙂

(very long time Pandora listener 😊)

0 Kudos

skochie35
Underground

Hi, I logged back in this morning.  I had to reset my custom shuffle and so far it's fine.