cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbed Up Tracks list won't stay put

ZacHank
Local Performer

I'm trying to revisit some old songs that I've thumbed up years ago and I'm finding the process infuriating. My main issue is that Pandora is refreshing the page every 5 minutes or so back to the main Now Playing page. This means every 5 minutes I have to open the station page back up, scroll down, down, down, down, for like 5 minutes just to get to the bottom, find where I was in the list, maybe play 1 song, and then the page refreshes again back to the Now Playing page.

I've tried toggling accessibility.blockautorefresh on in Firefox, but the page still refreshes. Is there an easier way to view this list so I don't have to spend 5 minutes of scrolling for every 5 minutes I want to listen? Can I reorder the list from oldest to newest so I can pickup where I left off easier? Is there a way to turn off this feature on Pandora's website altogether?

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @ZacHank. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this. I completely understand how frustrating that must be.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to sort your Thumb feedback at this time. If you'd like to see that option implemented, I would recommend creating a feature request here. I'm sure other listeners would be interested in having the ability to sort those tracks from their station details.

++

Troubleshooting:

I would recommend running through these steps for your Firefox browser to see if it helps with the page refreshing.

You can also try using another browser to see if this issue is browser-specific. Another alternative is to try using the Pandora Desktop app here.

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos