cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Whitelist Pandora and Can't Locate Any Ad Blocker

EBurger
Local Performer

I'm getting frustrated, Pandora keeps saying I need to whitelist and I can find no blocker on my system. I appreciate any help.  Thanks

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @EBurger. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble.

For more information about how to whitelist Pandora, please check out this helpful article.

Another option is to try using the Pandora Desktop app on your computer.

You can find out more about the Pandora Desktop app works here

++

Screenshot:

If you still have trouble, could you please send me a screenshot of exactly what you're seeing when you view your extensions?

If you have a Windows machine:

• Please try using the Snipping Tool. You can find specifics about this tool and how to use it here.

If you have a Mac:

• Hold down the Shift key and the Command key (which may have an Apple logo and/or a 'four-leaf clover' type symbol). Then, while still holding down these keys, press the 3 key.
  • This will save the screenshot as a file on your desktop. If you hit the 4 key instead, it will give you a target allowing you to drag a box around only the item that you want to take a screenshot of.

Then, attach the screenshot in your next message on this thread. 

Thanks so much for your help with this!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @EBurger. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble.

For more information about how to whitelist Pandora, please check out this helpful article.

Another option is to try using the Pandora Desktop app on your computer.

You can find out more about the Pandora Desktop app works here

++

Screenshot:

If you still have trouble, could you please send me a screenshot of exactly what you're seeing when you view your extensions?

If you have a Windows machine:

• Please try using the Snipping Tool. You can find specifics about this tool and how to use it here.

If you have a Mac:

• Hold down the Shift key and the Command key (which may have an Apple logo and/or a 'four-leaf clover' type symbol). Then, while still holding down these keys, press the 3 key.
  • This will save the screenshot as a file on your desktop. If you hit the 4 key instead, it will give you a target allowing you to drag a box around only the item that you want to take a screenshot of.

Then, attach the screenshot in your next message on this thread. 

Thanks so much for your help with this!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos