cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web: "Cannot find anymore songs to play" error

bullTA
Underground

when i get up every mo0rning, i turn on pandora on my desktop,and play it all day,its nice...however, for the last year or so, sometimes, when i start up pandora, on shuffle(i have the max 100 stations, fyi) it gives me an error, telling me that it cannot find any more songs to play right now, as if its run out of music, when it hasnt played a single song that day!!! then i have to fight it by restarting it over and over, changing stations around, usually take 10 minutes or so of fiddling to get it to play ANYTHING because it thinks its already played every song it has.
this isnt always, but often, and its awful...please fix it!!!

been  pandora member since it was the music genome project

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @bullTA 

To clarify, does this only happen when you try to start your Shuffle OR do you receive the same error when playing just a single station?

Also, does this happen when using a different web browser? Can you let me know the current web browser and version you're using?

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

bullTA
Underground

it happens when i hit shuffle after first loading the page(which is saved on a station) and occasionally will happen on the station it opens on as well,but usually when i click shuffle...i use edge on win 11..i havent tried it on a different browser...it will also, rarely, happen if i hit shuffle after listening to a single station after its been open a while...but its very rare for it to happen away from when i first turn it on

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @bullTA Thanks for the details. Do you keep the window open after you're done listening or close it?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

bullTA
Underground

i listen typically from when i get up til i go to bed,ill turn it off and leave it open if i leave for an hour or less,or ill shut the whole thing down if i leave for more(as in turn off my computer) because the wiring in my house is 50 years old, heh...it happens when i start up,which is usually right after turning on my computer,but sometimes ill have to close the browser and so ill boot it up when the pc has been on a while

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks, @bullTA. I've been going through your account and I made a small change I hope will help. Let me know if you see an improvement

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos