cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web: "Something Has Gone Wrong" Error

marvinp
Local Performer

same problem here...  I get the something wrong message, but music is playing... I am on a HP ProDesk pc running windows 10.... so now I cannot change stations... I open pandora and it flashes the station for a second when it starts playing, then flashes over to the something wrong which I cannot get rid of

Labels (3)
62 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @CraftyCatMom2. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're encountering this error message. Looks like you're currently working with a member of our team via email. To prevent any confusion, I would recommend working with that individual on your existing email case. Please keep an eye out for their message soon. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

CraftyCatMom2
Opening Act

Okay, they got back with me. They passed my feedback to the appropriate department that'll look into it. It's not like I put something on my playlist that didn't blend in with the rest of my new updated Huey Lewis & the News station. I'll be removing songs and adding 'em back to the top when I see the message on the top of my screen. It did it on my old laptop too when I was working on one of my stations 🤔. I'm not worried about it 'cause I know it'll be resolved one day.

0 Kudos

CraftyCatMom2
Opening Act

I've been trying to figure out why I been getting a Something's gone wrong message on the top of my screen as I'm crafting my new Huey Lewis & the News station and I feel like it's coming from Joe Walsh's All Night Long radio song. The message has been causing me to close out of my Pandora desktop app and reopen it again to continue crafting my station. Could you have the catalog team remove the red e beside it? Here's the link All Night Long by Joe Walsh on Pandora | Radio, Songs & Lyrics. His other radio song Life's Been Good doesn't have the red e beside it. Neither song is explicit. They are both very funny songs with no bad words in it. Thanks.