cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default to shuffle stations

Default to shuffle stations

Cd1515
Underground

Whenever I open the app it always defaults to the same radio station, how can I get it to default to shuffle stations?

mod edit: changing title for clarity 

Labels (2)
38 Comments
Laureal
Local Performer

This is happening to me now, again.  It did it a few months ago, and fixed itself, but now its back.  Every time I start it, I have to select shuffle, and then select all my stations.  This happens with Chrome, Firefox AND Brave, so its not a browser or a cookie thing

stevebrown45
Local Performer

I want to be able to shuffle stations.  If this doesn't change soon I will be leaving pandora.

duanefox
Local Performer

Please return the default to last station selection that was always there. When starting Pandora, 99% of the time I want "shuffle" not the first station on my list. For 12 years it has allowed me to make that choice myself. This should not take over 6 months to fix. You have already lost the market share you once enjoyed. Fix this or that will get worse. I can think of at least one more customer who will be leaving.

mntegra014
Local Performer

Has anyone figured out how to make Pandora app open and play the last used station when launching the app?

bradwww
Local Performer

please add an option on the URL for start in shuffle mode - otherwise i have to click 4 things before i can start playing the music i want - this makes very little sense - thanks!

javamooney
Underground

Same problem.

Also, up until this year, I managed only having Christmas music during the traditional Christmas season (the day after Thanksgiving until the end of Epiphany) using shuffle. Starting 10/01/2020, Pandora is playing Christmas songs every 2 or 3 songs. I don't want Christmas songs in October. October is the beginning of autumn, not Christmas. This **ahem**.

javamooney
Underground

Where did "This **ahem**." come from? I didn't type it.

chavarrialaura
Local Performer

Yes please bring back auto shuffle when immediately logging in