cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Ability to change colors on Now Playing screen

Ideas: Ability to change colors on Now Playing screen

sundaysinjuly
Diamond in the Rough

I’d like to have the ability to change the colors / skin on the now playing screen -- especially if the color is too bright or not to my liking. It would be nice if we could choose the color or have the option to let it change as we listen.

62 Comments
cmarieXoXo
Local Performer

i was thinking the exact same thing! that it was led me to this post and comment feed. lets do it Pandora!!!

palmgrovem
Local Performer

This is an important request for people who are color blind or have other visual disabilities. It is impossible to see the controls or read the screen with certain background colors. There should be accessibility options to set the color for people with such disabilities. 

michael1
Local Performer

just go back to the original blue..

Troy17
Underground

I think it would be cool to have colored screens to choose from have a multiple variety of colors to choose from.   If anybody agrees with me, that would be great.    I think it would be a cool feature to have.     Thanks

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Troy17. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing suggestion: Feature Request: Ability to change colors on Now Playing screen

If you'd like to see this option implemented, be sure to click on the 💙 icon next to the title of this idea. 

Thanks for being a part of the community! :pandora:

Herr_Motobahn
Local Performer
Yes, it would be great to have user selectable colors rather than the current ones that have no control and are often times disturbing!!
NeoBlakkrstal
Opening Act

I would like the ability to set a custom color on the now playing screen. There is nothing more horrible, to me, than the sickening Microsoft Blue that it is currently. How about custom colors? I would like a nice jet black myself. Or, barring a color change ability, perhaps a dark mode? Anything other than that terrible blue.

kimyo
Local Performer

whatever background thing is happening makes the text almost impossible to read, even on a 27" hd display.

you may think you're improving things, but really you should do more testing and get feedback before you force your choices on to your paying users.  

please don't make me regret subscribing.

sgginc
Opening Act
I would think you'd be more upset
about the navigation issues on your desktop.

They fixed the weird color issue some time ago.

Make sure everything is up to date.
NeoBlakkrstal
Opening Act

I hate blue, Microsoft uses that **ahem** as well. And I really didn't like the constantly shifting colors. Either give us the option of simply choosing a background color, personally I would prefer black, or make the background the ACTUAL Album art. That would be pretty cool.