cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Ability to merge stations

Ideas: Ability to merge stations

Mugur
Underground

It would be great to have the ability to permanently merge selected stations into one.  All the seeds, thumbs-ups, and thumbs-down from all selected stations would merge into one station.

> This would give all the people who have a ton of stations the ability to consolidate and organize them without having to delete stations they like, and without having a complicated group/folder system.

> It would encourage people to use stations to explore unfamiliar genres more without ending up with so-so or too many stations.

> Consolidating is another tool to create some really powerful, amazing stations that you couldn't get by just adding seeds.

I've wanted this feature for over ten years. Let's make it happen.

mod edit: format and title for clarity

Labels (3)
62 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Thanks for the great suggestion @Mugur! Hope to see you around community more. 🎧

3pair
Local Performer

I have wanted this feature for as long as I've used Pandora. Hopfully it will get done now that Sirius is running the show. I would be very happy to merge my similar stations. I would be willing to pay for a premium membership just for that feature. Thanks 

dayzad
Local Performer

Yes, please make this happen!

mochfly
Local Performer
I waiting for this feature to arrive also
weristpaul
Local Performer

That would be great!

MCDsecond
Local Performer
I have so many stations that started as as a seed for other stations, then found more new music from those stations, and now have a handful of great, all-be-them similar stations. Would be an amazing option to merge them together to get all the greatness into fewer stations with more feedback for building the stations and so I could reduce the number of overall stations in my queue. PLEASE ADD THIS FUNCTION!!! Then do a big announcement so we all know it became possible ^_^ Thanks!
Dlforbes38
Local Performer
and if anyone has a workaround for combining stations even in real time
Dlforbes38
Local Performer

I’m curious how long people have been asking for this feature, and what have they heard from Pandora/serius management about plans for implementing it

Christopher2
Local Performer

Here here. Yes please. 

MikfaOfBorg
Local Performer

All I want out of Pandora is the ability to merge stations. Please do this.