cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Ability to view billing history

Ideas: Ability to view billing history

cmattchen
Underground

You know what would be cool? If I could print a receipt from my account like every other online subscription service in the history of ever. 

mod edit: format and title for clarity

Please Note: This thread is an Ideas post, specifically, the ability to view your billing history. If you would like to this feature for Pandora, click on the heart ❤️ to cast your vote.

If you would like to request a receipt, please visit the following threads for further help:

Labels (1)
96 Comments
bodysoul6
Local Performer

I, too, need a receipt monthly and had been able to access one for the last 20 some years it until recently. 

acumon
Local Performer

I also need a receipt for reimbursement. Please send it to my email address. I think an email receipt should always be sent when there is a charge to the credit card.

aprice
Local Performer

Hello, 

I need a receipt for my subscription purchase.  It must be ta free as well.

Thank You

TannerPandora

Hi all!

Please note that this thread Print Receipt/ View Billing History is a request to add the availability of receipts to the Pandora app.

You can vote for this idea by clicking on the heart. ❤️

If you have a support related question or would like to request a copy of your receipt, please visit the Subscription board of community.

Some threads that may help:

kristine6
Local Performer

Same. I use this for my business and need copies of our monthly receipts. Even though they're not emailed directly, I would at the very least expect to be able to view my billing history and print my receipts. Come on, Pandora. This is ridiculous. 

Aqautics
Local Performer

Hello! As a business user we need a printable receipt. Please add this feature or I have to cancel to a service that provides a basic invoice. Thanks!

JVitali
Local Performer

It's 2022 and I still can't conveniently print a receipt for my monthly credit card charge. It's 2022 and every month I must go through a silly and time-consuming bot chat to reach a human who then emails me a receipt. Every month. It's 2022.

Esprit
Local Performer

Please create a way to print receipts without having to contact someone with Pandora.  I have been requesting this for 8 years now.  But every year my subscription comes up i have to jump through the same hoops and email someone wait a week to get a copy of a receipt that should automatically be emailed to me anyway.  You have no trouble emailing me when you want me to pay.  It is very easy set up an auto email to your receipts like everyone else in the world has, please.

nwfoms
Local Performer

I need a copy of my most recent montly bill? Any chance this will ever become a normal feature we can do ourselves on while logged onto our business account? I need this monthly to expense out and frankly, it's becoming a pain to have to request one every time. 

[Email]

Moderator Edit: Personal Information

TannerPandora

Hi all!

Please note that this thread Print Receipt/ View Billing History is a request to add the availability of receipts to the Pandora app.

You can vote for this idea by clicking on the heart. ❤️

If you have a support related question or would like to request a copy of your receipt, please visit the Subscription board of community.

Some threads that may help: