cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Bulk Add-Delete-Edit-Search Content (Stations, Playlists, Thumbs)

Ideas: Bulk Add-Delete-Edit-Search Content (Stations, Playlists, Thumbs)

Travix
Opening Act

My Pandora is connected to my Amazon Echo devices. Because of that my young son often adds stations based on one or two songs. He's not interested in actually having the list, he just wants to year the song. As a result I frequently find myself "culling the heard" so to speak and deleting stations I don't actually want or need. I would love to see an option to select multiple stations at once to delete them.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
83 Comments
marklpape
Local Performer

Same issue as initial post. PLEASE FIX this already. I love pandora, and have plus subscription, but HATE the way to delete stations. 

barsa527
Local Performer

I have over 100 stations in my playlist & I want to delete like 80 of them. Guess I'll sit here for the next hour & do it one by one! Mind blowing that Pandora doesn't have a bulk editor.

kiddbrit0
Local Performer

Is there a way to delete multiple stations in one go on a computer?? Like without having to do each one individually???

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kiddbrit0 I moved your post over to this existing feature request: Bulk Add / Edit / Delete Content (Stations, Playlists, Thumbs)

While there isn't a way to bulk delete stations, I recommend upvoting this thread with a ❤️to express your interest in seeing it added to the service.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

JoeAzz2
Local Performer

I accidentally added a playlist to the same playlist.  How can I easily delete all of the now duplicate songs?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JoeAzz2 I moved your post over to this existing feature request: Bulk Add / Edit / Delete Content (Stations, Playlists, Thumbs)

While there isn't a way to bulk delete tracks from a playlist, I recommend upvoting this thread with a ❤️to express your interest in seeing it added to the service.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

jmomalley44
Local Performer

I used to rely on Pandora to introduce me to new music and fulfill my desire for the familiar. I connected my Pandora account to my TV and Echo Dots. I will not delete the 300+ stations added by children and house guests. It is as simple as this, the absence of a Bulk Delete feature and Don’t Auto Add to Collection have made Pandora unusable for me. I will have make do with Amazon Music.

Brappineau
Local Performer

I also have this issue with google home. 

This would be a great feature. 👍

Head_Unit
Local Performer

I have been tracking this issue for literally YEARS now. Come on Pandora how hard is this?!?! SO stupid it is not fixed yet, boo!!!

MusicFan1203
Local Performer

Has there been any progress on this? I'm currently going through my collection and it's taking forever.