cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Crossfade / Gapless Audio Playback

Ideas: Crossfade / Gapless Audio Playback

Drana
Underground

Is there a way to blend one song into the next so that there is no dead silence between tracks?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
155 Comments
Unlimitedlvl
Local Performer

Yes I switched to Spotify for this main reason, but would gladly use my years of pandora stations in favor if you had this..

ktorster
On the Rise

This is THE single feature that everyone has except Pandora. It is essential for listening to live or concept albums.

Woof0514
Local Performer

Cross fade is a must have and should be the highest priority 

abisai_aguilar7
Underground

Yess I really need this I love listening to albums as well and not having this features is really annoying. 

ktorster
On the Rise

@TannerPandora   Any update on this? At least to me, this is the single biggest feature that Pandora is missing right now along with an expanded catalog and a higher bitrate.

ysavage
Local Performer

We need Crossfading of songs!

Moderator Edit: Format

Peterjmcg
Local Performer

Just discovered Pandora premium does not have gapless playback. Seriously thinking about canceling. How can this be "Premium" ? I thought this was my alternative to Spotify. Now I'm not so sure.

let-me-in
Underground

Seems like a feature any reasonable music player would offer.

Raybear65
Local Performer

Just put up an 800 track playlist! Would be awesome if we had a crossfader to go with it. Just saying! I have even added a family plan so, come on Pandora!! It ain't no big deal.

It would make for a lovely experience! Why is this company so indifferent to change? I just don't get it. I would really like to stop paying for Spotify.

Raybear...

abisai_aguilar7
Underground

I know this has probably been requested a lot, but the ability for songs in albums to flow seamlessly into each other is really important to me when choosing a streaming service. I listen to a lot of albums that have these types of tracks, and i'm sure a lot of your subscribers do too, so if you guys could seriously consider this feature please! thank you.